Arona, Italy

896 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AlphaBean
AlphaBean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My husband has an opportunity to go to Arona for work and I may tag along however obviously he will be working during the day so I will be left to entertain myself. This came up today and we also need to make a decision today. I will do some research tonight but figured this board may be able to give me a head start. I do plan to work as well so I don't need to entertain myself all day every day, but is there enough close by that I will not get "bored"? We would definitely go elsewhere over the weekend. He would be there a month and I would join him mid trip for 7-9 days.
Always_Right
AG
Just go.
Post removed:
by user
An Ag in CO
AG
Only an hour form Milano and plenty of interesting things in and around Arona. Enjoy the trip!
AlphaBean
AG
That's great to hear! I also just found out we will have a car so it sounds like I might even work less than I had planned. He's currently in Tokyo (only for a week and I had my own business trip this week so couldn't join) so a bit difficult to plan this!

Thanks all!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.