Watching SC game in Nashville?

808 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by byfLuger41
Original_NoOlives
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any legitmate "Ag friendly" spots in/near town to watch the SC game this weekend?

I see there's a Middle TN A&M Club who often hosts watch parties at the Corner Pub in Brentwood (right outside of Nash) but I haven't yet seen anything for this weekend.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Can't speak to Ag friendly, but the Sportsmans Grill on 21st just south of the Vanderbilt campus was a great place to eat (and probably drink) when I went there last summer.
90 bull
AG
I believe that the corner pub was reserved for every game this season. I can update when the email goes out from Denise.
Potcake
AG
We stayed at Loews, across from Vanderbilt, for bowl game last year. Watched a lot of games at the Tavern down the street in midtown.
cena05
AG
I was there for a game last season and watched the Ags at Corner Pub in Midtown, but just did a quick google and it looks like that location may be closed now. I'd try Tavern like the previous poster said.
Original_NoOlives
AG
Thanks all, will def check these out.
Matsui
AG
Agreed on tavern. Did same thing last year for vandy game. Perfect spot and tons of tvs. Doubtful you will get sound tho.
byfLuger41
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.