Douglas, WY

918 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by histag10
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If anyone is ever travelling up the ugly side of Wyoming (haha), we found a wonderful Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi restaurant in Douglas. It was very unexpected, and they have beautifully plated dishes.

Sapporo Steak and Sushi

They apparently have a location in Gillette and Rock Springs as well.

Just thought I'd let some of you travelers know about it if you ever end up in that area and are looking for something to eat.
AgFan1999
AG
What about Casper? Rawlings?
histag10
AG
quote:
What about Casper? Rawlings?

what about them? wanting food recommendations? I wouldnt be able to give them, as I rarely drive through Casper and Rawlins. I take WY 59 and I25 through WY.
AgFan1999
AG
I was just throwing out random small Wyoming towns I'd driven through. Couldn't remember if Rawlins had a g or not.
histag10
AG
ah, well at over 55k, I dont know that i'd consider Casper to be a small town. Its the 2nd largest in Wyoming.
FrontPorchAg
Throw in the Mills and the outlying communities and it's (or used to be when I lived there) the largest.

Also, don't ever stop in Rawlins.
histag10
AG
quote:
Throw in the Mills and the outlying communities and it's (or used to be when I lived there) the largest.

Also, don't ever stop in Rawlins.

Maybe, but I would think if you added in the surrounding areas of Cheyenne, it would still be bigger than Casper & surrounding areas.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.