Steamboat - The Music Fest

1,270 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Broncos
drumboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody been to this or going this year?

Fun time or CF? I'm going with some friends this year.
Bazooka Joe
AG
Went before kids and loved it. Maybe the most fun I've ever had on a trip.
TommyGun
AG
My cousin has been going for like 5 years straight. It's basically the only vacation her and her husband do each year. They love it!

I need to make it down there one of these days since I'm only a three hour drive from Steamboat.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Went last year and am signed up to go again this year. I loved it. Music all day and night, and you can obviously ski/snowboard all day, so you are never bored.
Pahdz
Obviously this trip is packed with college kids each year right? How is it for two couples in their 30's? Would love to go (mainly because I love skiing this mountain) but don't wanna be the lololds there.
mavsfan4ever
AG
There are plenty of olds. I was 29 last year and didn't feel out of place at all. I was surprised that it wasn't as college aged as I thought it would be. Actually seemed like there were more people out of college than college kids at some concerts
drumboy
AG
quote:
Obviously this trip is packed with college kids each year right? How is it for two couples in their 30's? Would love to go (mainly because I love skiing this mountain) but don't wanna be the lololds there.
I kinda wondered about this too. I went on Dikson Prod college ski trips 99-02 and a buddy has gone to their Rio Frio Funfest and said that was packed with college kids.
Broncos
This will be my first year to go. Our group is all in their late 20's-30's and a lot of them have been. I've heard nothing but good things even from the older crowd I know that has been in recent years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.