Passport Renewal Expedition Services

921 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Al Bula
Alan Pavio
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any experience with this? Last minute trip to India leaving 10/15, and will need to have my passport back soon enough to turn it around and get a Visa as well.
BSD
AG
search the forum. several people have shared experiences on this.
Alan Pavio
AG
Thanks.
Petrino1
I posted this in another thread the other day. You'll be fine, be sure to bring your flight itinerary and fill out all of the paperwork beforehand.

Two weeks ago on a Friday I realized I left my passport in another state, and my flight overseas was at 5pm that same day. I went to the Houston passport agency around 11:15am, showed them my same day flight itinerary, and I walked out with my new passport 2 hours later. Cost me about $200. The reviews online say that people waited in line for hours, but there was a short line when I went during lunch.
Al Bula
AG
CIBT Visas - Get in touch with them. Be sure to follow the Indian visa instructions to the T.

You will have to have in invitation letter from whomever you visit in India, a business letter from your company, passport photos, Indian visa application.

Went through this in June, had it back in two weeks and I even had to have my whole passport renewed before I could the Indian visa processed.

It can be done but it will cost.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.