All Inclusives

3,013 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgTDub
aznaggiegirl07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
yes, yes...it has been done, but not sure where to look...if you can link posts, please do...

but looking for a place either in Mexico or Bahamas or the like, for my parents and sister and I...

we are all grown adults, and not too much of a resort where there would be lots of kids...my parents are old, so nothing too close to Mexican club scene...

Please and Thank You.
Tabasco
AG
Excellence Playa Mujeras
aggiespartan
AG
We are leaving for The Excellence in the Dominican Republic in 2 weeks. No kids at the Excellence properties.
gigemaggies88
Epm
AustinCountyAg
the wife and I did EPC for our honeymoon(loved it) and I am looking for something similar in style, but less in price in Mexico......what are my options

I know I should pony up and pay for EPM, but I am curious if their is anything cheaper but same kinda laid back adults only style like excellence that would be more affordable for a quick 3 or 4 night trip
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Based off the recommendations here and online I'm heading to Secrets Maroma Beach next month.
LAC
The Royal Playa Del Carmen.
wreckt01
Iberostar resorts or secrets for best bang for the buck, excellence resorts for the best Resorts.
inch05
AG
Fiesta Americana Condesa

My wife, daughter and i took both sets of parents here. Little added bonus, there were a few other Korean families there, as well, so it seems like this places advertises alot in Korea.

It was good...not super posh, but nice.
dodger02
AG
Secrets Maroma Beach
BlueAg2003
AG
I went to Live Aqua in Cancun and it was beautiful. I think I'm going to book EPM for next summer based on everyone's recs.
TLA02
AG
Any of the Secrets resorts are Adults only and all inclusive. We did Silversands and it was awesome.
StickTogetherAgs
IMG_4880.MOV
90 bull
AG
a second for live aqua. adult only and very reasonable food. very happy with them
BClark
AG
Went to Secrets Akumal recently and loved it.
AgTDub
AG
quote:
Secrets Maroma Beach
Went in June and loved it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.