Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos

1,096 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AndersHolmvik
jlowe76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone been there? Good place or stay away. Thanks
bam02
AG
I can tell you the location is awesome. We just got back today but we stayed at Playa Grande, which is very close by. Only negative I can say I know of is its on the Pacific side so the beach is completely non-swimmable.
gindaloon
AG
All Inclusive resorts are not popular in Cabo.

- Texas Ag Mom
strohag
AG
I've stayed at the resort about 5 or 6 times now. Get bay view room. They are newly remodeled and more secluded than the main resort. Location is great. You can walk into town and hit all the night spots. Also you can walk down into the marina and take a water taxi over to Medano beach. I like the all inclusive. People say not to do all inclusive in cabo however I enjoy it. If you want drinks they are always available and you don't have to worry about going to the store. Food is good. Staff takes good care of you. There is a coffee shop with fresh baked goods open all day. We usually eat breakfast at the buffet and lunch around the pool. Venture into town for dinner a few nights when we are there. Everyone I know who has stayed there has really enjoyed it. Only downside is you can't get into the pacific because of the rough surf however they have 3 good pools and you can take water taxi 5 minute ride to swim able beach. If you have any questions post and I'll answer.
AndersHolmvik
AG
We are looking into a wedding at the finisterra. Mix of old and young guests. not sure about the location being in the middle of Cabo, and reports of ongoing construction.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.