Astros tickets this weekend

1,485 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag_07
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for 5 if anyone is trying to get rid of them. It is my boys first game. Want to go to Fri and Sat.

***Disclaimer I am a cubs fan so if that offends you, I am sorry. *** My family is from Illinois so I have a reason.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
I am looking for 5 if anyone is trying to get rid of them. It is my boys first game. Want to go to Fri and Sat.

***Disclaimer I am a cubs fan so if that offends you, I am sorry. *** My family is from Illinois so I have a reason.

How old are they? Anything more than a year means you failed as a parent.
AgShaun00
AG
I failed. My oldest went at a year to see the cubs. Lived in Alabama and now SA so MLB parks are not close by.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Don't apologize to these fools for being a Cubs fan. I am taking my two year old to his first MLB game Sunday night (dang last minute game time change) - he just got a Bryant jersey so he is all set. Wish I had a few extra tickets to spare for ya when we go Friday. I got mine right about when single game tickets went on sale.
AgShaun00
AG
bought a bunch of the fear the beard shirts for saturday and they moved arrieta to sunday
Know Your Enemy
AG
There aren't plenty available through the Astros? There were a month ago when we bought ours.
AgShaun00
AG
where is best place to park?
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
where is best place to park?
How much do you want to spend?
Ag_07
AG
Get there early enough and park on the street for free.

Meters don't run on weekends, but those spots get snatched quick.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.