*****Official Texas Rangers 2016 Season Thread*****

1,753,528 Views | 19395 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mozart Paintings
DallasAg 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I had Luke Jackson on the list... I'm not sure his status.
TXAggie2011
AG
Quote:

Beras and Guzman are young and need work, but there are teams that could stash them on the roster.
Beras has never played about A+, is a .262 hitter striking out 25% of the time, and while I know nothing about his defense, he has a poor fielding % for an outfielder.

Personally, I take a chance that someone isn't going to draft him and keep him on their active MLB roster for an entire season. The Rangers can surely find someone better and more likely to be lost to use a 40-man roster spot on.

If they do, I feel like it has to be partly driven by even the slightest fear of having to explain to ownership why a guy they threw $4.5 million at just got taken for all of 50 thousand bucks in return.
Baby Billy
AG
Raymond to be full play by play guy next year. Busby fired. My god

http://www.lonestarball.com/2016/10/28/13456126/busby-out-raymond-in-as-rangers-play-by-play-voice?utm_campaign=lonestarball&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
agent-maroon
AG
Well ****.

Time to turn down the TV volume and find a a radio
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TV Casualty
AG
I was afraid that this was going to happen. What the hell are they thinking?

I will be syncing up with Nadel next year using MLB TV.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Raymond is a crap replacement, but Busby was insufferable to listen to
Mozart Paintings
AG
Time to let this thread die. There is an offseason thread where this is also being discussed.
First Page Refresh
Page 555 of 555

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.