The NBA Schedule

1,760 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Guitarsoup
Iowaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure anyone else watches it, but it is on NBA.com live now.

I'm not sure how excited anyone gets about this, but I'm guessing if you do ticket re-sale, you like to check it.
Good Poster
AG
A couple of good first games of the season. SA @ GS. NBA done a great job reducing number of back to backs each year past few seasons. Only one 4 in 5 per team.
Bonfired
AG
Haven't seen this in a while...Rockets have a B2B where both games are at home. Dec 30-31. Usually it's two road games or one of each.
Iowaggie
AG
No game for Memphis on MLK, people are upset.

Iowaggie
AG
Mike D'Antoni returns to LA for the season opener.

And the Rockets have 3 sets of b2b games: An early series with the Mavs (both in October), another in first half against the Spurs in first half of November (Spurs squeeze in a Piston's game between the two Rocket games), and a later one with Nuggets.
Iowaggie
AG

Bonfired
AG
quote:

And the Rockets have 3 sets of b2b games: An early series with the Mavs (both in October), another in first half against the Spurs in first half of November (Spurs squeeze in a Piston's game between the two Rocket games), and a later one with Nuggets.

I don't think it's going to matter a great deal unless I'm pleasantly surprised, but the schedule does the Rockets no favors early on. 14 of the first 20 are on the road.
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
quote:

I don't think it's going to matter a great deal unless I'm pleasantly surprised, but the schedule does the Rockets no favors early on. 14 of the first 20 are on the road.

That seems absurd to have so many early road games.
Guitarsoup
AG
Better in November than March/April.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.