Durant to Golden State

12,325 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Saint Pablo
Dr Lane Trowlan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16759826/kevin-durant-announces-sign-golden-state-warriors
Gigemags382
AG
I don't believe it. Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else. Source?
Ag12thman
Dr Lane Trowlan
quote:
I don't believe it. Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else. Source?

I posted the link. How did you miss that?
letters at random
Crazy.
letters at random
I wonder if he's going to get blasted like Lebron did when he went to Mami.
Bulldog73
AG
Ag Natural
AG
well, I think its a punk move. So consider him blasted
BallerStaf2003
AG
Stephen a smith saying it's the weakest move ever on ESPN when he has had personal beef with KD. Just testing him to shreds.

These ESPN personalities are so full of themselves. His personal bias is all over the place.
Sex Panther
AG
Stephen A thinks he's bigger than the players. At least Skip kind of knows he's a joke. Smith actually sniffs his own farts and thinks he is the NBA.
BMX Bandit
Don't disagree about Stephen a smith, but has there ever been a weaker move by an NBA superstar?
BBQ4Me
AG
Terrible for the league.
AggieSportsGuy
AG
Good for Kevin.
rangerdanger
AG
Limp wristed move. Literally needs Curry's limp wrist after draining a 3 to sniff a championship.
Dr Lane Trowlan
quote:
Stephen a smith saying it's the weakest move ever on ESPN when he has had personal beef with KD. Just testing him to shreds.

These ESPN personalities are so full of themselves. His personal bias is all over the place.

I thought Stephen A was "close, personal" friends with everybody? I mean, I thought Stephen A & KD were "boys." I thought they may even have sleepovers like he does with LeBron, D Wade, Melo, MJ, Shaq, etc.
BallerStaf2003
AG
quote:
Don't disagree about Stephen a smith, but has there ever been a weaker move by an NBA superstar?

So Kevin Durant goes to Golden State. I don't blame him. Steph Curry and Clay Thompson made incredible plays to win the series against OKC with the game on the line.

At the same critical junctures, Durant was dribbling off his leg, shooting terrible shots, getting emotional, and overall losing his head when it mattered most.

I don't blame him for wanting to play with guys that can come through in the clutch, because he certainly can't do it.
dreyOO
No there hasn't been. Can't even imagine Isiah Thomas dropping the pistons to play with MJ.

Such a wimp move. I hope LeBron beats em again
Hudson2508
AG
This post made me laugh out loud.

Twitter was literally exploding with the direct source of KD making his announcement at 10:39 AM.
Ag Natural
AG
Stevo is ridiculously full of himself. He insinuates that he knows something about KD... whatever. Its clear as day now that KD is the kid on a playground who loses and then immediately switches to the other team. This isn't a situation like Labron where he was running from a hopeless situation. OKC probably has/had the best roster in the NBA.

Now Curry is the 4th highest paid player on his team and he's a FA next year.
exp
AG
Can we go ahead and fast forward to the rematch of the rematch in the finals?
COOL LASER FALCON
Tell us what you think, Russ

Ag12thman
AG
Zero respect for Durant for this move. He even stated that the move was "in the works for months." Oh okay, so NOW we know why and how you lost the series to the Warriors.
aggiegriff09
AG
What a poooosayyy, I thought I liked the NBA again after Lebron did this with Miami and then came back to win one with Cleveland.

Nope.

Went from caring about NBA again to hating it all over again in the span of three weeks.

What a clown fiesta the NBA is.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Welp, time to shut it down.
Matsui
AG
Will gsw have cap room to sign curry to max deal next summer?
tremble
AG
Will not watch a single NBA game until the playoffs. Hope the foreign market can overcome the poor ratings for people losing interest this season.
AggieSportsGuy
AG
Does this have anything to do with what team you cheer for?
Ulrich
When GS and OKC play, Westbrook is going to break both his wrists on the rim and collapse a lung celebrating the dunk.
AggieSportsGuy
AG
I feel like this will make people watch more, personally.
Token
AG
quote:
No there hasn't been. Can't even imagine Isiah Thomas dropping the pistons to play with MJ.

Such a wimp move. I hope LeBron beats em again
Free Agency was not the same 30 years ago as it is now. I'll never understand why people try to compare different eras of CBAs
Token
AG
quote:
Tell us what you think, Russ

that's probably photoshopped
Hudson2508
AG
Yep, great teams draw more interest to the league. Every single game they broadcast will be more watched because people want to watch the best.

Parity isn't good for TV ratings.
aggiegriff09
AG
None. I'm a rockets fan, I know we have zero chance in the finals and have hated our offseason. I also realize that the NBA was at its best in the late 80s to early 90s when there were superstars spread out amongst the league. Right now we have clusters of superstars in GSW, Cleveland, San Antonio and Boston is eventually going to have a few when they all grow up plus Horford. Those are your final four teams next year and I don't have to watch an ounce of basketball between November and May to tell you that.

That's why I hate the NBA, such a predictable league and the players have the weakest mindsets.
wheelsoff
So how does this affect LeBron's legacy now that he's 3-5 in the NBA Finals?
duck79
AG
2 years ago GS was the darlings of the league and they will now probably be the most hated team in the league.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.