2016 NBA Draft & Trades

6,626 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by nbbob
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We'd def have to take on a big contract or two in return.
LSU Baseball Fan
As a casual Pellies fan, I'm glad we got Buddy Hield. The kid shoots lights-out and we need another shooter for when Holiday gets injured again. He might start right off. We needed to get AD some help, and that's a great start.

An LSU fan, the fact that our idiot coach couldn't even make the tournament with the top ****ing draft pick adds insult to injury.
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:
As a casual Pellies fan, I'm glad we got Buddy Hield. The kid shoots lights-out and we need another shooter for when Holiday gets injured again. He might start right off. We needed to get AD some help, and that's a great start.

An LSU fan, the fact that our idiot coach couldn't even make the tournament with the top ****ing draft pick adds insult to injury.

What about your fan base chanting "**** you buddy" the whole game when y'all played OU?
LSU Baseball Fan
The LSU student section has always been classless, so no surprise there. I rarely sat with them even when I was a student, as I'd rather pay for tickets then watch for free with them. No excuses for that.

Buddy Hield is one hell of a shooter and that's what we need. AD will finally have another great player to build around.
nbbob
Lots of fail. Just announced that Presti is keeping him at the 8.4. Also, Oladipo is coming off his best season by many measure and has a PER over 16. Oladipo and Westbrook can be an extremely good defensive backcourt if Russ decides he wants to give the energy there every night - and he hasn't always. Many reports that Ibaka wasn't happy in OKC and as Pahz said his body language at time was terrible and he put up way too many games with 6 points and 3 rebounds. His role was greatly reduced for the last three games of the SA series and we won all three games.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.