Cavs in six

2,575 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ColoradoMooseHerd
knoxtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
While the cavs aren't much of a defensive team, I still think they win this one in six. I just don't think the warriors are as good

I fully expect all kinds of posts telling me how stupid I am, but I usually get this stuff right
Frok
AG
You are stupid. Warriors in six.

I'm right sometimes.
NorCal
CrottyKid
AG
Kyrie Irving is so bad a defense that anyone he is guarding scores at will.
Deluxe
AG
JV east has no shot against varsity west. This isn't Mighty Ducks 3.
MGS
quote:
Kyrie Irving is so bad a defense that anyone he is guarding scores at will.

The Houston series has prepared the Warriors for a team with a backcourt that won't play defense.

Warriors sweep.
Pumpkinhead
AG
quote:
While the cavs aren't much of a defensive team, I still think they win this one in six. I just don't think the warriors are as good

I fully expect all kinds of posts telling me how stupid I am, but I usually get this stuff right
The Warriors have now won 6 straight games vs. the Cavs.

Won the last 3 games of the 2015 NBA Finals, then went 2-0 in the regular season this year vs the Cavs, and now up 1-0 in the 2016 NBA Finals.

And the Cav's roster appears to be full of guys who are either a) good offensively but mediocre to poor defensively, or b) good defensively but mediocre to poor offensively. With a first year unproven NBA coach Lue trying to figure the who/when/where.

Sure looks like that is going to make it really hard for the Cavs to beat a team that went 73-9 in the regular season 4 out of 7 times. Well, make that 4 out of 6 times now.

But since you usually get this stuff right....you've sold me on the Cavs in 6 games! LeBron and Co. gonna win the next 4 out of 5 definitely.
Deputy Travis Junior
Pumpkin dropping truth bombs.

I'm with you. The Cavaliers can score, but their defense with Love and Irving on the floor is not nearly good enough to handle a team like the Warriors (Love on defense is basically that terrified kid in The Waterboy)

That was true during the regular season and it's especially true in a 7 game series when the coaches actually have time to scout and gameplan. They're going to scheme to attack those guys as much as possible and that's going to generate a lot of high percentage shots.
Deluxe
AG
The Warriors will thrash the Cavs. The Thunder and Spurs would have thrashed the Cavs. Blazers and healthy Clippers would have given them a better series than the Raptors. East is the JV.
texsn95
AG
+550 series price on the Cavs at the moment, get in while you still can! $$$
letters at random
quote:
The Warriors will thrash the Cavs. The Thunder and Spurs would have thrashed the Cavs. Blazers and healthy Clippers would have given them a better series than the Raptors. East is the JV.
Deluxe
AG
quote:
quote:

knoxtom
Yep.
ColoradoMooseHerd
OP ws wrong, Cavs did not win in 6. OP is a loser
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.