******** Warriors vs Thunder WCF ******

55,328 Views | 525 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jeffdjohnson
Ag Natural
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jinx in effect
k20dub
AG
I think this will be a good series. Russ and Draymond guaranteed to get scrappy.
jeffdjohnson
The Warriors small ball 73 win team will be put to the test here. How are they going to match OKC on the boards? OKC is crashing the boards at a historic rate. Styles make match ups and this one is particularly interesting. Too bad the Eastern conference finals will be such crap. At least we get one good series.
Aggie_buster
AG
Warriors roll. Lillard is 100 times better than West***** and it still wasn't enough to beat GS.
Ag Natural
AG
Yeah I'm think GSW rolls. They won't miss open shots like the Spurs did and Curry will make Westbrook look foolish.
Brock Sampson
AG
The Warriors can rebound and defend the pick and roll. Plus Curry is a cold blooded killer.

Warriors win 4-1
phatbc
4-1 Dubs sounds about right
Frok
AG
The Thunder are playing really well. I think they could give the Warriors a run for their money.
West Texan
AG
Warriors won't go ice cold for whole quarters at a time. They'll roll imo.
Seven Costanza
AG
I'm interested to see how this Adams/Kanter lineup affects Golden State, if at all.
Simplebay
AG
Thunder gave it all they had against the Spurs. they're done. unless someone shuts down Green or he decides to be a hero....4-1 Warriors.

then 4-0 warriors over Cavs.
Guitarsoup
AG
I'm just here for the Steph Curry show. Rain threes.
Pahdz
quote:
Warriors roll. Lillard is 100 times better than West***** and it still wasn't enough to beat GS.

GTFO here, thanks for declaring your stupidity this early
Pahdz
quote:
I'm interested to see how this Adams/Kanter lineup affects Golden State, if at all.

Problem is OKC can only do that if it's close or have the lead. If they get down early they never get that chance.
PatAg
AG
quote:
Yeah I'm think GSW rolls. They won't miss open shots like the Spurs did and Curry will make Westbrook look foolish.
You think westbrook is gonna be on Curry? I don't.

I also don't see how GSW is going to stop Westbrook OR Durant...OR Kanter..or Adams going to the boards...the real question is, are the refs going to allow OKC to play as physically as they have all playoffs. Steph is the NBA's precious baby.
Ag Natural
AG
quote:
quote:

I also don't see how GSW is going to stop Westbrook OR Durant...OR Kanter..or Adams going to the boards...the real question is, are the refs going to allow OKC to play as physically as they have all playoffs. Steph is the NBA's precious baby.
Don't get me wrong. These games are going to be very high scoring.
Matsui
AG
It wasn't 4-0 last year in finals and that was without kyrie. Simplebay is on crack.
k20dub
AG
I think the series will go 6 but the Warriors will pull it out
QBCade
AG
quote:
quote:

Warriors will have Bogut/Ezeli + Dray for the big lineup. They will also experiment with going small vs that lineup to try to run them outta the gym. Iggy and Barnes will guard Durant + maybe some Klay. As a GSW fan, I'm much less worried about OKC than SA.
Natasha Romanoff
I'll hedge with Warriors in 6.

But I could easily see Warriors in 5. The OKC-SA series was a tough, physical series. Even though OKC is young, that still takes its toll, and GSW is just such a high-paced offense that I don't see them keeping up. I think the games will be close, but I think the 4th Q letdown bug bites OKC again.

But I was wrong about OKC-SA, so I could be wrong about this one.

Pahdz
I think our bigs are exhausted, especially considering Adams played with a migraine last night.
Natasha Romanoff
Adams was looking gassed in Game 5, and to a lesser extent last night. I didn't notice Kanter looking fatigued as much. Ibaka shouldn't be since he didn't play much in 5/6. But that'll definitely be the key for y'all - if your bigs can keep up and have as dominant of a series as they did against SA, then I think OKC has a solid chance to win the series.

If they regress back, then I just don't think the KD/WB show can pull it off.
Hudson2508
AG
Wow, first of all Westbrook is a bigger force and more talented than Lillard even though Lillard is more reliable. Second of all, CJ McCollum is Lillards #2. There's this guy named Kevin on OKC that is alright.
Ag Natural
AG
I think the games will be close for the most part. But I just see OKC leaving too many shooters open over the course of each game. They should stay with their normal lineup and try to eat off the offensive glass. IMO, that's their best chance to win.
nbbob
Weren't a lot of you guys saying Spurs in 5 or 6 just 2 weeks ago? Let's see what happens.
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:
Wow, first of all Westbrook is a bigger force and more talented than Lillard even though Lillard is more reliable. Second of all, CJ McCollum is Lillards #2. There's this guy named Kevin on OKC that is alright.

Westbrook is more reliable. Lillard disappears a lot
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:
mAgnoliAg
AG
Going with my original prediction of this series: okc in 6
IrishAg
quote:
quote:

No, I think you will see the NBA completely handcuff the bigs for OKC, and since they were allowed to do pretty much anything they wanted against SAS, OKC will be in constant foul trouble trying to adjust.

Warriors in 5
MookieBlaylock
AG
The dubs are from Dublin

Please stop with this uniformed nickname for the Oakland warriors
nbbob
He was suffering from a migraine
jr15aggie
AG
I'm frustrated the Spurs got worn down by the Thunders younger team and the refs that gave them way top many calls... But dang the Warriors are ridiculous. OKC not playing bad but what do you do against Golden State.
DeangeloVickers
AG
HA!!! offensive screen foul on Adams....because you could literally call it every time
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
HA!!! offensive screen foul on Adams....because you could literally call it every time

Thought the same thing. Spurs got so hosed by the refs!
West Texan
AG
Russ is insanely fast. Id be willing to bet that when he wants to, he's the fastest player in the NBA.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.