Youth Jerseys/Fan Gear

723 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by chjoak
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can anyone recommend a good online source for reasonably priced youth tshirts & jerseys that ships to the US?

My kid (10) has played soccer and is starting to show interest in the pro players and watching in small bursts. He has started asking for player jersey/tshirts to wear to school. Ronaldo & Messi are the current flavors of the week. Want to get him some but not really wanting to drop a bunch for a shirt he likely grows out of in 6 months. I'm fine with tshirts and/or fake/replica jerseys (as long as they look decent and don't fall apart).
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Subside Sports usually has a large selection. Unfortunately, youth kits tend to be similar to US retailers - generally usually only stock mega-clubs.

Other good source is going to the club's fan store website. By this time of year, they still have a stock of youth kits and are probably offering decent sized discounts.
Showstopper
AG
I've never ordered any, but Reddit keeps serving me links to a subreddit that seems to discuss what you are talking about:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Soccer00/s/R0OyoTY8yP

No endorsement of anything there, but FYI.
chjoak
AG
He checked out a book from his school library a couple weeks ago that was Sport Illustrated World's Greatest Soccer Players. It was from 2010 so now all he is talking about is Ronaldo, Messi & Kaka. Want to intro him to some of the players I love but also get him a shirt or 2 of the guys he is talking about. May do national team jerseys but could look for Real, Barca or Milan as well. Those would have to come from 3rd party since they no longer play for the teams in question.
Basketball and Chain
AG
I've had good luck here: https://www.uksoccershop.com/
Rudyjax
AG
Not sure where you're located, but they have kiosks in the malls in DFW that have reasonably priced replica kits.
chjoak
AG
NW Houston burbs. I'm sure they have that here too. I've just not been in a mall in several years so I do not know for certain.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.