Seriously?

632 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Cancelled
Cancelled
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've always wanted to go to a Women's Soccee game. But, over $100 for an adult and two kids to sit in the end zone? Good seats would run about $175 with the processing fee.

I guess people pay these prices or they wouldn't charge them, but I could go to a men's bball game for less. Or am I missing something?
Cancelled
AG
Edit: never mind, it looks like something was wrong with the site. More like $19
redd38
AG
I can get you three tickets for $60, cash only.
mullokmotx
AG
Were you looking at season ticket prices? I just priced it online and 1 adult and 2 youth is $16, and if you buy at the gate you save the processing fee. Should be able to sit on the east side with a GA ticket. In the past Sunday tickets have been free for up to 4 kids with 1 paying adult but I'm not sure if I've seen that this year.
There are 12 tickets for sale on Flashseats right now from $5 to $12.
Parking is free in the Reed Arena lot north of Ellis Field or in the Olsen Field lot. By all means come. The players appreciate everyone who comes out to see them play and you can meet them after they do their post game stretching.
Cancelled
AG
Yeah...I don't know what was going on with site.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.