Thule Ski Rack For Sale

3 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by class12of
class12of
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ETA - SOLD.
TommyGun
AG
Are you located in Denver? Would you be able to ship it for that price?
class12of
AG
TommyGun said:

Are you located in Denver? Would you be able to ship it for that price?
Yes, I am located in Denver, but would be willing to split the shipping costs if it is more than $15. If it is less than $15, I am willing to cover the cost of the shipping.
TommyGun
AG
Ok that seems fair. Is there something you don't like about this particular rack or do you just want to upgrade for the heck of it? I've heard the sliding feature can be a little difficult with snowboards, however, my wife and I are skiers so I'm thinking that won't be an issue.
class12of
AG
I am mainly looking to upgrade because of height clearance with my car. I have after market thule crossbars that are higher than normal ones would be. That, coupled with these and my SUV already being taller than most cars, just makes my vehicle a bit too tall in some spots. I have had zero problems with this set and wouldn't be looking to change for any other reason. Hence why I am buying Thule again for my new set.

I snowboard and have friends that snowboard and ski and haven't really had any problems with either setup.

Basically the new ones are supposed to be more streamlined, so I am hoping I can save a little room (even if it is only a couple inches).
class12of
AG
TommyGun said:

Ok that seems fair. Is there something you don't like about this particular rack or do you just want to upgrade for the heck of it? I've heard the sliding feature can be a little difficult with snowboards, however, my wife and I are skiers so I'm thinking that won't be an issue.
Still interested?
class12of
AG
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.