Lincoln Navigator

920 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 1agswitchin4lanes
anaggiemom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Sharing this from Facebook page of Federation of Aggie Moms. Thought it might help.

Dear friends and family,
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers, phone calls, presence at Steve's Memorial, FB posts, cards, private messages, emails, and any other way that you have reached out to me and our children, Stephen '06 and Taryn '09 during my Steve's '77 illness and passing. Each contact has been a great comfort to us. Steve was greatly loved and will be deeply missed and almost everything Aggie will hold a special memory with him.
In the Fall of 2015, Steve had gotten a new 2016 Aggie Maroon Lincoln Navigator L, with pretty much all of the bells and whistles . He was planning on keeping it for a long time and had taken it to A&M many times in the months after.
Many people have asked what can they do to help or what do I need? I wanted ask your help in finding a buyer for Steve's Aggie SUV. Perhaps you might be interested or you know the perfect person that would love it or even someone that would help out by purchasing this Navigator.
This luxury Navigator is perfect for tail gating and all of your activities, extremely comfortable seating for six, and a DVD entertainment system built in (think grandkids).
The Navigator only has 8,768 miles on it (most of those in town to Steve's dental practice or traveling to Aggieland). Attached are some highlights, photos of the sticker detail and the exterior and interior. I am not trying to make any money, just trying to get close in covering the payoff of $62,258 (through 10-29-16.)
Here is a link from the local DFW Autotrader on comparable 2016 Lincoln Navigator Dallas area.
http://www.autotrader.com//Lin/Navigator+L/Allen+TX-75002
herbie
S
Hoping someone might share this with people.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Already been shared by CanyonAg77 https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/2797559
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.