1/4 Acre Lot/Homesite on Hole #5 of the Hilltop Lakes Golf Course

4,476 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by golf05
golf05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Land on Hilltop Lakes Golf Course (Approximately 1/4 Acre)
Overlooks Hole#5 on the Hilltop Lakes Golf Course
Located 40 Miles from Bryan, Tx

Free Golf for Land Owners
Land Owners also have access to all Hilltop Lakes amenities including the 5 Fishing Lakes, Swimming Pool, Mini Golf, Picnic Areas, and Airport.

There is no time requirement to build on the land
Any Home built on the land must be 1000 square feet or larger

Price: $21000 (Owner Financing Available)
Property Taxes are $294.98/year
Maintenance Fees are $420/year

Call or Text for more information: 979-422-316three

C ROC N
Need to come down off that price a bit, I have a lot out there that allows guest to play free not to far from yours and I nice gentleman just signed it over to me. I understand that yours is on the golf course, but there are alot of lots still available for a whole lot cheaper. But if you hold onto it for another 10 years, you might get that price who knows.
golf05
Thanks for the message. I love to play golf at Hilltop when I get time. I agree that there are many lots available for sale. However, there really are few lots available on the golf course, and feel that I have the land priced competitively with other golf course lots. The minimum square footage requirement for a home is only 1000, so I considered building a small weekend home on the land, but I am not going to be able to swing it.
That being said, I have another vacant lot off the course that I plan to keep so I can continue to enjoy the golf and fishing privileges. If anyone is looking to build a home on a great golf course, let me know. There is no time requirement to build on the land.
golf05
The property is located on hole#5 of the Hilltop Lakes golf course.
golf05
I am looking to go ahead and sell this property
I would be willing to finance a portion of the sales price at 0%.
Price is $21,000, but I would consider a Cash Offer.
Call or Text anytime for details: 979-422-316three
tmaggies
AG
My father and Grandfather both had lots at Hilltop back in the seventies. I think the lots were $500 back in the day! Several fond memories......
golf05
This property would be a great place to build a spec home, weekend retreat, or retirement home
I'm asking $21,000, but I'm wanting to go ahead and sell, so I will consider a Cash Offer.
I would be willing to finance a portion of the sales price at 0%.
Call or Text anytime for details: 979-422-316three
golf05
Bump
golf05
Land is Still Available!
golf05
I will consider Cash Offers!
golf05
Updated Photo
If you would be interested in owning 1/4 Acre on Hole #5 of the Hilltop Lakes Golf Course, let me know.
Call or Text: 979-422-316three
Raptor
AG
What are the dimensions?

My dad and mom bought a lot in the early 80's for around $600. They traded up in the mid-eighties for free during a promotion, and have been offered by Hilltop Lakes $1100 for the lot as recently as 1996.

Not sure what it'd be worth now, but it's nice.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

golf05
The land is approximately 100 feet x 110 feet. It is located on Hole #5 of the golf course.
The property is near the front of Hilltop Lakes on Patio Drive.
If you are interested, let me know.
Thanks!
Rexter
I'd consider it if your price was somewhat close to market value....
golf05
Let me know what you would be willing to pay. It is a very nice property, but I'm needing to go ahead and sell the land. Shoot me a text or reply on here with your offer.
979-422-316three
Thanks!
golf05
Rexter: I never heard back from you with an offer. If you are seriously interested in the property, let me know.
Also, if anyone else would be interested in the property, let me know and I will make you a deal.
The land is located near the front of Hilltop Lakes on the Hole#5 fairway.
Call or text: 979-422-316three
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.