FS - Ammo Collection and cool Anheiser Bush wooden boxes (Houston - 610/Ella)

1,326 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by cohibasymas
cohibasymas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I've been carrying around some old ammo and boxes for ~20 years, and it's time to let it go. In these two boxes are all manner of old shotgun shells (16ga, 20ga, maybe some 12 and 10), a shiner beer tap handle, a military ammo can (full of 16ga shells), plus a bunch of odds and ends ammo that frankly I've never even heard of some of the calibers. There's some cool stuff, but I'm moving in a couple weeks and this needs to go.

I'd rather it go to an Ag who will appreciate it; make me a reasonable offer and I'll be glad for you to have it.

I'm in Houston near 610 and Ella just two blocks north of 610. I'd love to get rid of this stuff today, tomorrow or Sunday; please call me at 832-nine one nine-1249. Oh, and I'll only sell it as one unit; you have to take it all

[url=.html][/url]

[url=.html][/url]

[url=.html][/url]

[url=.html][/url]

[url=.html][/url]

[url=.html][/url]

Thanks,

-Kris

stroodles
AG
I'd be interested but don't have any idea what it's worth. Got a ballpark idea what you want for it?
cohibasymas
AG
stroodles said:

I'd be interested but don't have any idea what it's worth. Got a ballpark idea what you want for it?
Frankly stroodles I don't know what the ammo is worth either. A quick Ebay search shows the AB boxes going for up to $100 each or more, some going for less.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xanheiser+bush+wooden+box.TRS0&_nkw=anheiser+bush+wooden+box&_sacat=0

Ebay search on Shiner Honey Wheat tap handle:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shiner-Vintage-Honey-Wheat-Tap-Handle-RARE-/141945649517?hash=item210c9eb96d:g:F7EAAOSwEK9W~W2r

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.