Kid's Stuff! train table, golf clubs, and chair

896 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by sportpsyc
sportpsyc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are in South College Station. I am happy to bring you any of these items if you live in CS/Bryan.

My son has out-grown his train table. It was built by a local cabinet maker and is s a copy of a Kid's Pottery Barn Train Table that takes their replaceable mats (still available online and in the store). It is very nice, and in absolutely in perfect condition...not a mark or scratch on it believe it or not. Unlike the Pottery Barn one, I had this one built with drawers on wheels that match and store underneath. It has one Pottery Barn mat that is in perfect shape as well. $100

I also have a set of Kids right-handed golf clubs. Two of the clubs have hit about 10 balls each in the back yard, that is it. They are in perfect condition, as is the bag. They will fit a 6 to 10 year old. There is a nice putter, two large head woods and 2 irons. Perfect starter set. I think we have about $125 in the set. $50 will do it.

Finally, I have a sold oak child's chair. It was honey oak colored, and I painted it blue with an automotive paint gun. It is a really nice little chair for a boy. $10

Here is pictures of ALL of the stuff: http://postimg.org/gallery/2glwsj5py/

Feel free to email me at 30boxbirds@gmail.com if you are interested.

Post removed:
by user
sportpsyc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sorry...the golf clubs are sold and in the hands of a very sweet little guy.
Still have the Kid's train table and chair...both very nice and would make any kid from 1.5 to 6 very happy!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.