FS in College Station. Sleeper Sofa, Shelves, Desks, Coffee Maker, stuff.

2,415 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CWIsom
ashleyschaeffer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Couch is now BEST OFFER. You offer me something and I likely say yes.

Even better if you throw in a CFA sandwich and a large unsweet-tea.

Black leather sleeper sofa, opens up to full size bed. Perfect size for game rooms, offices, really any room in your house outside of the bathrooms, kitchen, and closets.

I got an email suggesting in nice terms my couch was too expensive. So I did some homework, and wow...too expensive.

Now $175.

*$175 is pretty close to free.
OBO

STILL HAVE SHELVES. Take them away from my house for a song.

Need some nifty shelving for you living room, den (does anyone still have a den), bedroom, or garage? I have what you need and want.

The left one is on the left, the right is on the right. Here's the cool bit, they're interchangeable, so mix it up and put the R on the L and L on the R.
$50 for both is an absolute steal. Orange lego piece is not included.

I still like $50 so I'll stick with it, but if you offered me $40 I'd probably take it. Oh man, I shouldn't have said that. I'm terrible at this.

Optionread...I put your name on this desk. But you can take it off when you get here if it's for someone else.

This one is a real treat with a surprise underneath. This desk is 70 inches wide and 34 inches deep of prime real estate. Room for multiple monitors, laptop, keyboard, mouse, lamp (love that lamp), children, other electronic devices, and pens and stuff. Even a car I made with my daughter at U Paint It. A car y'all. A full-sized mini car made out of clay and painted with love during a D3 (Daddy Daughter Day).

What?! $100 for this desk? Yes I can do that. Why so cheap? Because of the surprise, full disclosure it's "blemished". Three drawers enter, one drawer (cover) leaves. They all three work as they should by holding crap but the middle one doesn't have the front. You'd be hard pressed to notice because it's pretty much under the desk, and no one is under the desk anyway.

Oh, and it also has a little partner in the form of a printer/cabinet.
$100 for this well constructed work space is well worth it, especially when combined with the file cabinet.
There are some pictures in the right drawer from an excursion to Piedras Negras 13 years ago I might share. Unless you were with me on that trip, then I don't recall what you're talking about. I've never been to Piedras Negras.

Full disclosure, I did go to Piedras Negras, and wasn't married at the time so I'm good. But we were dating, so it didn't really count. Right? Oh man where is the General Board when I need it.

$75 gets you the desk, and a short story about the importance of cab fare, comfortable shoes, and the feeling you get when you see Old Glory fluttering above the mini-van rear window as you cross the border at 4AM.

Email:

itraveltoomuch at gmail.com

ashleyschaeffer
I've already been corrected and instructed to tell you that the SO's desk and matching life partner swiss army-like cabinet are actually a really dark brown, not black. So, there's that.

If you'd like to take home multiple items we can figure out a discount.
ashleyschaeffer
Bumpity.
OXDL45
AG
Surprised this thread has gotten no love.

Is the "wife's desk" solid wood? I think I know the answer but had to ask. Is it in pretty good condition as far scratches?

Also may be interested in the shelves as well.
ashleyschaeffer
Not solid wood, but it was put together with love and care by me late one night.

It's in pretty good shape. Come by and check it out.
AggieJason
AG
Do the nerf darts come with the cabinet?

Also, do you have (rough) dimensions for the wooden shelf things?
ashleyschaeffer
I'll throw in one dart with the purchase of the cabinet. But only one, that's my stash for when I go Legolas on the kids and they're worth gold.

Shelves are 6ft tall and 25" wide.
CEAg78
AG
Don't need any of this stuff but I did enjoy the read.
ashleyschaeffer
quote:
Don't need any of this stuff but I did enjoy the read.
CAR96
AG
I might be interested in the "nifty" shelving. Both for $50? What is the height and width? If they fit in my small SUV I am very interested. Do they come apart or break down for storage /travel in a car?
ashleyschaeffer
Updated with new and improved information.
CAR96
AG
I'll buy those two shelves, I think one will fit in my small suv, if the second fits I will buy it too. It might be until Saturday or Sunday before I can come pick up.

You are in College Station?
ashleyschaeffer
quote:
I'll buy those two shelves, I think one will fit in my small suv, if the second fits I will buy it too. It might be until Saturday or Sunday before I can come pick up.

You are in College Station?
Shoot me an email. Between your SUV and my sweet Toyota Sienna we'll have you covered.

Should I go ahead and bring the coffee maker?
CAR96
AG
What is your email? The itravel too much ? I tried that and it wouldn't go through.
ashleyschaeffer
quote:
What is your email? The itravel too much ? I tried that and it wouldn't go through.
itraveltoomuch at gmail.com

ashleyschaeffer
Updated precio para el sofa.

OptionRead
AG
If you decide to let the desk go for $50, I can pick it up this weekend or the weekend of the UCLA game
ashleyschaeffer
Let's do it this weekend.
ashleyschaeffer
TTT for Smokedraw.
ashleyschaeffer
quote:
TTT for Smokedraw.
Quoting this guy, he's smart.
CWIsom
125 for couch and shelves?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.