WTS: Glock 17, Sig P238, XD9sc, Vortex Crossfire II 3-9, Surefire X300UA

3,609 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieJason
bedofbrass33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm in Houston and can meet FTF. Willing to ship on your dime to your FFL. Contact me at: llace33 at hotmail (dot) com. No trades unless it is a S&W M&P 45 or 45c.

$475 firm - Sig P238, round count is ~750, recoil spring has been changed out, still-bright night sights, the grips have powder residue on them that won't scrub off, includes two factory mags, Sig holster and factory box, right hand safety only

SOLD Springfield XD9 Subcompact, ~1000 rounds through this pistol, the roll pin in the slide has been replaced with a more robust version, includes 2 factory mags, factory holster and box

SOLD - Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40mm Riflescope - Dead Hold BDC Reticle - new in box, didn't fit the action on my dad's rifle so my loss is your gain

Keeping this for now - Surefire X300UA, this resides on the Glock 17 as my nightstand gun, it's been shot at the range a couple of times but I always keep lube on the lens so it is still nearly factory clear, pictured on the G17

SOLD - Gen 4 Glock 17, probably around 1200 rounds on this gun, I've take a class with it and no malfunctions to speak of, includes Glock pistol box, Grip Force Adapter for Gen 4 Glocks, Vickers mag release, Vickers slide release, Warren Tactical Red Fiber Optic Front and U-notch rear, two factory mags
BT1395
AG
Pics of the Sig?
BigPuma
AG
NM
highvelocity
AG
email sent about the scope
AggieJason
AG
Ever come through CS?
bedofbrass33
AG
quote:
Ever come through CS?

Not till football season probably.

Bump to top with lowered prices.
bedofbrass33
AG
Prices lowered again. Still have the P238 and XD.
BT1395
AG
Would you take $400 for the Sig?
bedofbrass33
AG
Bumping this back to the top. I still have the Sig. It is sitting around and I'd like to use the funds for other projects.

Pricing is firm.
92Ag95
AG

Quote:

I still have the Sig. It is sitting around......

Pricing is firm.

bedofbrass33
AG
I'm in no rush to sell. I'm already below market price as far as I can tell. I don't care to reply to low ball offers as I've gotten in the past.
AggieJason
AG
92Ag95 said:

Quote:

I still have the Sig. It is sitting around......

Pricing is firm.

To be fair, that's a good price, even for a gun that has a round count I'd be concerned about.

I just don't think the OP realizes .380 is a hard caliber to "sell" to others when there's so many better, 9mm options for less.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.