FS: Registered Lab Puppies!

7 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by marjbrad
marjbrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have 11 registered lab puppies, 7 males and 4 females for sale. They were born May 31. There are 6 champagne labs which are priced at $800 (4 male and 2 female). And there are 5 yellow labs which are priced at $600 (3 male and 2 female). They are up to date on their shots, were wormed at 3 weeks, and have their dew claws removed. They are also preregistered with AKC. There are pictures of all of them and their parents in the link below! Please call or text me at 3616495252 for more pictures or if you have any questions.

http://victoriatx.craigslist.org/pas/5682051688.html

(If you're looking at this post just for the fun of seeing cute puppies, click the link and I promise you won't be disappointed. )

UPDATE: All remaining puppies are $500. Look to the comments for link with recent pictures.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Thanks for the pics
marjbrad
AG
Our champagne labs have been reduced to $600! I will update the Craigslist link soon as I'm around my laptop. We have also sold one boy and two girls.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
When did champagne labs become a thing? Thought there was only black, chocolate, and yellow?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Champagne?
jgh85Ag
AG
Labs seem more like miller high life dogs.
marjbrad
AG
They're closest to yellow labs, but their coat is whiter, their eyes are typically lighter, and their nose and paws are pink.
marjbrad
AG
I honestly didn't know they were a thing until we got ours at a church auction. There are also silver, fox red, and charcoal labs.
marjbrad
AG
We have reduced the price of the remaining puppies to $500! We have 5 males and 1 female left, and there are recent pictures in the link.

(Note: The updated Craigslist post linked below has my sister's phone number. Either that or mine in the original post are fine to contact if you're interested!)

http://victoriatx.craigslist.org/pas/5721858121.html
crowman2010
AG
quote:
They're closest to yellow labs, but their coat is whiter, their eyes are typically lighter, and their nose and paws are pink.
Soooo...you're saying they might have health issues and will get sunburned easier? No thanks
Dstrip123
quote:
We have reduced the price of the remaining puppies to $500! We have 5 males and 1 female left, and there are recent pictures in the link.

(Note: The updated Craigslist post linked below has my sister's phone number. Either that or mine in the original post are fine to contact if you're interested!)

http://victoriatx.craigslist.org/pas/5721858121.html

Texted the phone number in the ad.
marjbrad
AG
Great! They make excellent copilots, so I'm excited to bring y'alls puppy up this weekend.
marjbrad
AG
Not sure where you got that information from, but they're just as healthy as the yellow ones. The mother is a champagne lab and is outside 100% of the time and we have never had any problems with her getting sunburned.
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
Victoria, tx....
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
Victoria, tx....

Whoop!
crowman2010
AG
quote:
Not sure where you got that information from, but they're just as healthy as the yellow ones. The mother is a champagne lab and is outside 100% of the time and we have never had any problems with her getting sunburned.
From past experience...that's where from.
marjbrad
AG
Are you from my neck of the woods?!
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
Born and raised. Lived there from 0 to 20
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
ok how old are ya'll

im from vic, graduated from HS in '01
IronRed13
AG
quote:
This description fits my lab to a tee, but I always thought he was described as a "dudley" yellow. Either way, a great looking animal. Mine will occasionally get sunburned, but I think its due to his mostly bald belly and laying belly up after swimming in the pool
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
31 years old. Graduated from the fantastic memorial high school in 04
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Graduated in 01 the first year at memorial

Go vipers?

But I still claim the stingarees
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
My sister graduated in 2000. You may know her
marjbrad
AG
I guess I'm the baby then cause I'm 22 and graduated from West in 2012.
marjbrad
AG
I think yours is slightly different than a champagne. I'd never heard the of a Dudley lab, so I did a little research. The best description that I found was "A Dudley Lab is a Labrador retriever that lacks pigmentation on the eyes, eye rims, muzzle, and nose." They're both listed as yellow labs when they're registered with AKC, so I think the overall fur coloring is the only difference. Is your dog more yellow or kind of an off white cream color?

IronRed13
AG
He was stark white as a pup but has yellowed some over time. Still very much on the cream side more than yellow though.
IronRed13
AG
Oh and I really wish we could take one of those pretty yellow pups off your hands but its not the right time for us...We love our 100lb lap dog and at 8 yo we're thinking he needs a "brother" pretty soon
marjbrad
AG
I'm sorry to hear that. :/ Hopefully things will work out for y'all soon so that you can add to the family.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.