FS: One unopened Bottle PVW 23 and One unopened Bottle PVW 20

9,774 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BrazosDog02
TexAg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've had these two bottle in my collection for over a year or two now and just never found the right moment to open. I don't drink often anymore and would rather someone else have the experience of opening than let them continue to collect dust. I have another bottle of 20 that I opened and it really is an incomparable bourbon despite what some people want to believe you can get for less. Granted it's all about your tastes and preferences. Also have an unopened bottle of 12 year old Lot B is interested.

Not looking to stick it to anyone as far as cost, I've seen way over priced bottles, but I do have a price point for each in mind. So I'll also say I'm not going to just give it away either. If interested please send me an email with an offer or any questions/requests. I'm taking offers for the next week, but not looking for a bidding war. I'll ship or meet up with someone to hand deliver if required. Located in Austin.

b z u n k e r (at) y a h o o

OleArmyBQ68
AG
Check your email!!
doubleag91
AG
Bourbon *****.
OleArmyBQ68
AG
quote:
Bourbon *****.
Yes actually. But I share my Pappy's. Except with jackasses like you.
doubleag91
AG
Pouring Old Crow into and empty Pappy's bottle does not costitute sharing.
OleArmyBQ68
AG
quote:
Pouring Old Crow into and empty Pappy's bottle does not costitute sharing.
you've been talking to dermdoc, ehh?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Guess I'll start the bidding.

I will offer you a dollar a year. 23yo for $23, and so on, and I am interested in all 3. Please tell me where to claim my booze.
BT1395
AG
$200 for both
Comanche
AG
Email sent.
wadd96
AG
$300 for the pair. $350 with the teenager.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
CS78
Just list a price.
redass1876
AG
400 for all 3
drummer0415
AG
Turning TexAgs into eBay.
Post removed:
by user
STL_aTm
AG
not interested in buying but interested what a fair price on this stuff might be? with no knowledge of fine bourbon like this i googled it and the price i saw cant be right... had to be pesos i was looking at
tx4guns
AG
Email sent.
plowboy1065
S
List a price or take your secret bottles somewhere else
redass1876
AG
Is this just an epic troll. Has anyone heard back on an email?
OleArmyBQ68
AG
quote:
Is this just an epic troll. Has anyone heard back on an email?
Yes
tx4guns
AG
Wish OP would reply so we'd have a chance to counter if our bids were too low.
CS78
Always knew the people that buy this stuff were the look at me types. No intention of selling.
drummer0415
AG
quote:

I wish he would either keep it an open auction here in this thread or just post a price and sell it to the first person that says I'll take it. This silent auction make offers via email game is BS.
plowboy1065
S
quote:
quote:

I wish he would either keep it an open auction here in this thread or just post a price and sell it to the first person that says I'll take it. This silent auction make offers via email game is BS.

I wish staff would make the rule that all prices must be listed or they will be deleted. You want someone to bid on your bottle then take it to one of the FB groups
TexAg01
AG
I've contacted almost every person that has emailed me with an offer. I have no desire to start a bidding war between Ags or posters and have asked people to submit an offer that they feel comfortable with since everyone has a different opinion on the value or desire for a great bottle of bourbon. This keeps it open to everyone and seems to be the fairest process. It could bite me in the ass in the end because I'm not trying to drive up the price but again I have no desire to do that or feel the need to constantly update the site every time someone makes a new offer. These are very rare and desired bottle that I have already done all the leg work on and now looking to find a new home. If you don't like the process then please don't make an offer but don't get bent out of shape because it's not how you want it done. I appreciate the offers and interest and will continue to field offers until the weekend or sooner if interest dies down. I'll be letting the winning offers know by Sunday or Monday at the latest and begin discussing payment and logistics of getting the bottle to them the safest and fastest way possible.

Thanks and Gig Em!
drummer0415
AG
I would be completely on board with that
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I wish staff would make the rule that all prices must be listed or they will be deleted. You want someone to bid on your bottle then take it to one of the FB groups
why? if you dont want to bid on it then dont bid.
Daytona22
AG
Good bull to not ask secondary pricing... will be interesting to see what fair is at the end of the day... Trying to figure out what I would be willing to pay for a couple of bottles like this. Can't afford the secondary market but would love to have a bottle in the bunker.
streetfighter2012
AG
Email sent
redd38
AG
quote:
Good bull to not ask secondary pricing... will be interesting to see what fair is at the end of the day... Trying to figure out what I would be willing to pay for a couple of bottles like this. Can't afford the secondary market but would love to have a bottle in the bunker.

What are you talking about? He's definitely asking for secondary market pricing. He's not selling them for retail.
Post removed:
by user
TexAg01
AG
I was asked for pictures and actually meant to post these yesterday!

Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
$600 for the pair
Daytona22
AG
quote:
correct, but he may sell for significantly less than what the bottles could get on the secondary, while still giving someone a chance to get these for a price, while not retail, is not as much as secondary.
This. Not the full secondary value. I know he won't take retail. We all know that... End of the day people may still offer that high.
nactownag
AG
Email sent. Would like a bottle to share with my groomsmen on my wedding day (8/6/16).
TexAg01
AG
First off I want to thank everyone who has submitted offers so far for the available bottles. I've been keeping track of everyone's bid and trying to keep up with everyone's questions, but I am also limiting the amount of information I am giving out. I have let the highest bidder(s) be informed of their position, to keep anyone from feeling the need to outbidding themselves. It also means I have to let those who lose the top offer that they no longer lead, but I am trying to do it in a fashion that does not encourage a back and forth tip war. Again I only want people to offer what they feel comfortable with in purchasing these bottles. I'm not putting out prices of any kind and am respecting the privacy of all bidders in the process. It will be up to them at the end if they want to divulge any information or final price.

I am officially setting the close on offers to Saturday at noon. The best offer at that point will be informed on Sunday. I'll confirm that they are still comfortable with their offer, otherwise I will move to the next in line. We can begin the process or payment and logistics to getting the bottle(s) at that point. There could be multiple winners depending on how the offers come in. I'm going to try and keep as many updates here so I'm not having to continuously send email updates as it's a bit nerve-racking to make sure to follow up when I can. As of last night (9:23pm) I received the highest current offer for all three bottles. Only 48 hours left to get your offer in!

Thanks, Good Luck, and Gig Em!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.