FS: Porcelain Stone Tile 24" x 24" ~350 Sq Ft

4,015 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Jones12
drummer0415
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For sale: Approximately 350 square feet of porcelain stone tile. We bought this tile a while back on an impulse to use in our kitchen (doing a complete gut and remodel), but my wife has since changed her mind and decided she wants a different tile. So I'm just trying to sell this tile and recoup some of the cost so we can purchase a different tile. Here are the specifics:

Brand: Crossville
Line: Empire
Color: VS87 Empress Silver polished

These are 24" x 24" tiles, there are 4 tiles in each box, and I have 22 boxes. That equals approximately 350 square feet.

This tile is all brand new, in unopened boxes. I only opened one box to take some tiles out for pictures. I have included several pictures of a single tile, and some pictures of 4 tiles together for you to get a good idea of what it looks like. I also threw a soda can in a couple of pictures so you could have a reference for the size and color of the tiles.

Price: This stuff retails for about $7/sqft, which would be $2450 plus tax. I paid a little less than that when I purchased it. I am only asking $1000 (~$2.85/sqft), or best offer . I know I am losing money on this deal, but I'm just trying to get some of my money back out of this tile. Please no crazy low ballers.

Location: Tile is located in Katy, and this stuff is very heavy. If you pay full asking price I will deliver it to you around the Houston metro area. If you are close to my asking price I will try to meet you half way somewhere. If you try to negotiate a bunch off of the asking price, be prepared to come pick it up from me in Katy.

Contact info: reply here, or email me at ekuhrt at gmail dot com, or feel free to call or text me at (713) eight two five 589 six.

Pics:

drummer0415
AG
Bump. Feel free to make an offer.
crag
AG
That's a good deal... hope you sell it.

I'm in the market for some tile, but need a different color & shape. Too bad.
drummer0415
AG
Thanks for the positive comments. Hopefully somebody jumps on it soon. I have it listed on Craigslist also but would much rather deal with an Ag than the idiots on Craigslist.
drummer0415
AG
Bump
drummer0415
AG
Bump. Still have this stuff.
drummer0415
AG
Bump for price drop
drummer0415
AG
Bump for another price drop. Please come get this stuff out of my garage.....
drummer0415
AG
I know somebody needs some tile! Make an offer!
momlaw
AG
It is beautiful. No need, hope you can find a buyer. Great deal for them.
drummer0415
AG
I almost had this stuff sold to a lady on Craigslist and she backed out at the last minute.

Bump since I still have it.
drummer0415
AG
Another price drop.....
drummer0415
AG
Just going to keep dropping the price on this stuff until it is out of my garage....

May also be interested in trades. I like tools and outdoors type stuff, especially things that go pew.

Don't be bashful to make an offer.
drummer0415
AG
This stuff is still in my garage. Completely forgot about it until I was organizing the garage yesterday.

Make me an offer.
Jones12
AG
$1, Bob
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.