2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ

3,247 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Corps_Ag12
Corps_Ag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sold

Corps_Ag12
AG
Bump to the top!
Corps_Ag12
AG
Bump
BT1395
AG
Would you consider $11,750? I know that's well below your ask, but I have another Jeep lined up for around that price. Yours looks to be in better shape, (from what I can see) but not sure what price you'd be willing to accept.
Corps_Ag12
AG
I appreciate the offer & candidness, but it is quite below what I am willing to accept.

Most Jeeps on Craigslist in that price range have over 125k miles and aren't in this good of shape. I looked at those too before I bought this one a couple years ago.
BT1395
AG
Understand - wasn't trying to insult you with the offer! Best of luck selling it...
Corps_Ag12
AG
No insult taken!
230Ag
AG
quote:
See Craislist posting for photos & info. Will make a deal for an Aggie. Just let me know you saw it here. Located in Fort Worth.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5667322609.html
what type of lift is on it?
Corps_Ag12
AG
It's a 1" body lift, it was on the jeep when i bought it. I found receipts from Just jeeps of Ft Worth from the PO that shows he had the entire front end suspension/steering rebuilt after i bought it.

I was planning on putting some ZJ springs on it to level out the front a bit more but haven't done it yet. Have the springs already though.
kevmiller
Nice vehicle... IMO you have it way overpriced however.
Blue book value suggest that as well.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Your comments go to show how little you know about the value of these vehicles. Thanks for your option.
permabull
AG
AggieMarkSA
quote:
Your comments go to show how little you know about the value of these vehicles. Thanks for your option.
But I think we're learning how touchy jeep owners are about their toys..
Corps_Ag12
AG
Sold
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.