15-16 F150 Rancho Leveling Kit with rear shocks never installed

2,123 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ForeverAg
ForeverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am selling my Rancho leveling kit for a 2016 F150. I have the strut assembly for the front left and front right. as well as 9000 series shocks for the rear

(1) RS999945, (1) RS999946, (2) RS999384

I paid $579.80 for all 4. $525 takes it. I am in Houston however I frequently travel to DFW and San Antonio
RedlineAg08
I have a 2016 F150 and I want to level it. And im in Houston. Know nothing about the process or this product.. Sell me on it
ForeverAg
AG
Hmmm

For me I hardly ever tow anything so I didn't need the factory rake that came with the truck. To level a truck the two most common methods are strut replacement (this) or a spacer. Spacers can sometimes lead to premature wear on your CV joints as well as your suspension.

Why I chose to go this route was because of the adjustability of the shocks. All four shocks can be adjusted in firmness which impacts your ride quality.

Do you have any specific questions I might be able to answer?
RedlineAg08
I don't because I don't know anything about this stuff at all. Just that I want it leveled.
I've gotten quote for both
spacers parts/labor = $600-$750
for this package parts/labor = $2,500

ForeverAg
AG
Yikes you need new quotes haha. 4 wheel parts charges I believe $33 for the rears and i cant remember what the fronts were I wanna say $89 each.
TecRecAg
AG
Hell, I charge a case of beer for this work. Not in Houston though.
ForeverAg
AG
Bump, Still Available
ForeverAg
AG
TTT
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.