FS: IKEA Malm Queen Bed and headboard w/ slats - - College Station w/ delivery Dallas

1,591 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by hurricanejake02
C XX I
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a birch wood queen size bed, single owner from IKEA. The headboards slide in and out on rollers, on both sides - no longer available from IKEA. The 'package' includes the queen size slats.
Original price total is ~450. Asking 100 or 140 to deliver to Dallas.

http://m.imgur.com/a/r0zZ8

If any other photos are needed, they are available on request.
AggieJason
AG
To be clear, are you selling only the platform bed & headboard, or the mattress(es) that come with it?

Can you measure out the inner dimensions of the frame? I'm trying to determine if my box springs would fit.
C XX I
The bed, headboard, and slats are for sale - no mattress. I will get the measurements and add another post in a few minutes.
C XX I
Interior dimensions of the frame: 60.25" x 80". The slats are meant as an optional replacement for box springs, but you can use both or either one you want.
dubi
AG
My son has slats on his IKEA bed in lieu of a box spring. It is very comfortable.

This is a great deal.
momlaw
AG
It is nice the headboard backside is finished so it does not have to be up against a wall.
Theod_huxtable
hurricanejake02
AG
If someone buys this and is interested, I've got 2 matching nightstands and 2 matching 6-drawer chests and 2 matching 4-drawer chests that I'd be willing to part with.
AggieJason
AG
quote:
If someone buys this and is interested, I've got 2 matching nightstands and 2 matching 6-drawer chests and 2 matching 4-drawer chests that I'd be willing to part with.
This may be a game changer for me. What are you asking for each piece?
mpezll
AG
Good deal, congrats on sale!
C XX I
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, given the weather and hectic nature of moving. It sold this afternoon. I appreciate the interest, everyone. Good luck!
hurricanejake02
AG
quote:
This may be a game changer for me. What are you asking for each piece?
Six drawer: $180/pair
Four drawer: $110/pair
Two drawer (nightstand): $45/pair

I'll throw in the dark tempered glass tops for free.

$300 for the whole lot.

I'm in Pearland, FYI.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.