2009 EZGO Golf Cart

3,204 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by austinrb10
austinrb10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a 2009 EZGO electric golf cart I would like to try to sell via TexAgs before going the CL route. It has 2 year old batteries that were recently refreshed with new cables along with adding a new windshield via Comal Golf and Cart. It is the 36 volt TXT model with working headlights and tail-lights.

It will come with a battery charger. Asking $2200. If you have interest or questions, please email me: austinrb1 at yahoo dot com.

My kids went sticker happy. So, yes, the stickers may be removed for the non-Spurs fan. Cart is located in New Braunfels, but I travel frequently to Dallas. I may entertain traveling with cart for serious buyer.

austinrb10
AG
shameless bump for the weekend to avoid going the Craiglist route next week
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
how does one refresh batteries
austinrb10
AG
"Refreshed with new cables", cleaned, and filled. Pardon me, just using the verbiage the shop used.

Anything else?
BT1395
AG
Would you take $1,650? I can pick it up in NB if so.
austinrb10
AG
BT,

Please contact me via email austinrb1 at yahoo
BT1395
AG
quote:
BT,

Please contact me via email austinrb1 at yahoo

Email sent - thx
TdoubleH
AG
Did this sell?
austinrb10
AG
Thanks for asking. No, it hasn't sold.
austinrb10
AG
Ok, guy I was supposed to meet in Dallas didn't show up. So, the cart is still available. I will sell for the price we agreed to, $1950 firm.

agcrock2005
AG
quote:
Ok, guy I was supposed to meet in Dallas didn't show up. So, the cart is still available. I will sell for the price we agreed to, $1950 firm.
Wow. **** move! Was it poster from TA?
austinrb10
AG
They were on vacation last week and decided to stay a a couple extra days/return Monday. It also gave them time to decide it wasn't for them to have a cart right now.

He did email me saying Monday wouldn't work, but I didn't find it until last night after we talked. The email managed to go to junk. My fault for not checking that earlier.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.