Garage sale March 28

1,942 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggieactor01
aggieactor01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're having a huge garage sale near down town San Marcos this Saturday May 28

Everything from Antique and Modern Furniture, Appliances, Clothing, Memorabilia, Kids Clothes, Games, Antique Knick Knacks, Gifts, Electronics, Outdoor Items, Scooters.

Here's the Craig's List link. PM me for more details if you want them.

http://sanmarcos.craigslist.org/gms/5598747800.html
Smee
Marked on calendar for 2017.
aggieactor01
AG
Sorry. May 28. It's been a long week.
coolerguy12
AG
What kind of scooters?
aggieactor01
AG
It's a pair of Sunl scooters. If they aren't E-21 they are very similar to that model.

If you google that it should give you an idea. These were used by my much younger brother in laws as kids to tool around the neighborhood.
CrazyAgE
What kind of memorabilia?
aggieactor01
AG
Mostly Spurs stuff and some other random sports/teams mixed in - t-shirts, pictures, posters, a basketball or two, flags for your car window, promo items, etc.

There's a couple All-Star Game programs and I think a superbowl program from the 80s.

Outside of that a ton of basketball and baseball cards.

Some autographed, I'd have to go through everything to remind myself of what all but mostly George Gervin if memory serves.
Petengr
AG
What kind of furniture. I'm moving and may be interested in a couple things. Thanks!
aggieactor01
AG
We've got a double bed and a bunch of odd ball chairs, tables, deks. A couple of nice antique pieces - a roller desk, a liquor cabinet, some book cases.

It's very ecclectic and odd fi I'm being honest. Most of it was my father-in-laws and is stuff he owned or acquired for 30 or 40 years. He passed back in January so we're trying to off-load some of it.
Petengr
AG
Do you have pictures?
aggieactor01
AG
Email TEG Books at gmail dot com and I'll send you the couple pics that I have.

Post removed:
by user
aggieactor01
AG
Probably should say small appliances...coffee makers, bread maker, a few other small kitchen appliances like that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.