(2) AC units. Full systems

2,115 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by lb1lb2
Wodanaz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
(1) 5 Ton Goodman air handler/gas furnace, coil, and outdoor condenser unit. 2014 model I believe. 208V 3 phase power. $4500 obo.

(1) 2.5 ton same make & equipment as above. 208V single phase.
$2000 obo

Well maintained equipment. Will guarantee if installed by TACL holder.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
where are you located, im interested.
Wodanaz
AG
Houston.
saturn
AG
Are they used?
Wodanaz
AG
Hardly used but yes they've been run before.
Wodanaz
AG
Any interest today?
Wodanaz
AG
Hot weather bump.
BCOBQ98
AG
R22 or 410?
redass89
Just FYI - Goodman will not honor any warranty. They've gotten very strict on their warranties in the last 2 years or so.
Wodanaz
AG
R22. Still heavy.

TexAg1987
How can you get an R22 unit installed? My service guy balks when he needs to add freon to my unit. $50 a lb when he does.
redass89
People will still install r22 and for $50 a pound isn't a bad price. Where did you get the units?
Wodanaz
AG
They're out of a printing office that went out of business. New tenant wanted a new RTU.
redass89
Better get them sold quick then. Them being 13seer and r22 - your price it's a little high.

Like I said in an earlier post. Goodman will not honor the warranty on any of those units. I'd drop your price and just count your losses.
Wodanaz
AG
Well, Mr. Ass, I was trying to get them sold quickly before you started spewing about warranties or whatever that doesn't even apply here.

My price is based on older mismatch branded units in worse condition for sale in my area. Like most human beings, I posted them at the higher end of the price spectrum to leave room for negotiation. If you're only contributing random, negative, non-pertinent factoids about the particular brand of used AC I'm selling, please refrain from contributing. If you're trying to let us know you've spent a lot of times in attics, we got it!

Who wants these damn things? Make an offer. Trade me something.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
$100
Wodanaz
AG
Any adults interested let me know. Thanks!
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
$100

And a sixer of the high life cause I'm fancy
Wodanaz
AG
I apologize for my previous. I see you're a connoisseur of the gawdam champagne of beers! Offer declined. As you were.
redass89
Don't spend time in attics. I just know that the second one you have listed is priced too high for what it is. The first product is way too specialized of a unit. Plus r22 is being phased out. Your asking price is way out of the ballpark.

Goodman contractors know better than to buy units like this because of the headaches it causes later down the road. If you really want to get rid of them I'll give you $200 for both and take the risk.

- Mr. Ass
lb1lb2
AG
Vore

sell what you can. you have been quite upfront with your description. Buyers should make their comments off line.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.