Cattle

2,136 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Great_White_Aggie
Great_White_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have finally pulled the funds together and it is time to expand my cattle operation. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask here, I am looking to add 33 angus cows to our herd which is located near DFW. I am looking for commercial cattle preferably 3-4 years old or on their first or second calf. Pairs are ideal, please let me know if anyone has any contacts that I may reach out to.. Thanks,

Alex Snow
Cypress Lakes Ranch
Shanerbock06
AG
I might have someone who has 6-7 they are wanting to part with. What is your contact information?
landag08
AG
I think you actually still owe me a flight to Vegas from 8 years ago ... Fund that first ?
aggieband 83
AG
Start this thread on the "outdoor" board. You will get more responses.
Great_White_Aggie
Reese you are correct, that debt definitely needs to be paid one of these days.
Great_White_Aggie
Shaner, my cell is (972)268-5359 and email is asnow06@gmail.com. I would like to hear what your friend has available.
Gibbs Slap
AG
A friend of mine knows where more than 30-33 are at.
Give him a call, Runt 979-814-0683
dtrAG08
AG
44 Farms, Cameron,TX.
RanchAg
AG
If you have not purchased these yet, you may check with Decatur Livestock Market, Cleburne Livestock Auction, or Corsicana Livestock Auction. I have never personally purchased from any of these sale barns, but have had good success working with some of the guys that run the auctions in South Texas. My experience has been they may have some "country cattle" for sale personally or know who/where some producers are selling. They may also have a special replacement sale that could be coming up where you could buy some bred cows or pairs.
Great_White_Aggie
Found a seller, thank you guys for all of the contacts
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.