FS: Aggie Ring Prints and Commission orders

1,277 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by exp
AggieImpact
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Texags!

I am selling prints of my original Aggie ring drawing. I graduated from A&M in 2011 and am a part-time artist on the side of my normal job.

ALL class years are available for purchase. The cost of each ring without diamond is $40 plus $5 shipping. The cost for the diamond option is $50 plus $5 shipping.

Paper color options are white or ivory (closely matches A&M Diploma).

ORIGINAL OPTION: If you would like an original drawing created specifically for you, a custom original drawing is $200. This is option is for the true Redass Ag whom we all strive to be.

This is a great addition to your office or home and the perfect gift for any Aggie that you know!

Size is 8x10 inches and frame and mat are not included.

You can purchase a print by clicking HERE from my Etsy store. I also draw custom portraits and watercolor as well and have examples of previously commissioned pieces on the site. Please let me know If you have any requests or questions!

Thanks and Gig Em!

Gold With Diamond

Gold

Standard with Diamond

Standard

Portraits
CashinOut
AG
Bought one for my dad ('74) and he loved it! Good work right here
AggieImpact
AG
quote:
Bought one for my dad ('74) and he loved it! Good work right here
Hey Cashinout!

Thanks so much for your kind words. I am so glad that your dad loved it! That is great to hear. Please tell your Aggie friends about my prints, it would mean a whole lot me and help continue to support my family. I hope that you have a great one!

AggieImpact
AG
These prints make perfect graduation gifts too! Order soon and your order will arrive with plenty of time to spare before May 12th.
exp
AG
These are gorgeous. I will gladly buy two of these closer to Xmas.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.