WTB: 20-80 Acres within 10 miles of Bryan-College Station

5,109 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by golf05
golf05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking to purchase 20-80 acres within 10 miles of Bryan-College Station to build my personal residence. If you own a larger property but do not want to sell the entire tract, I would be willing to purchase part of your land and pay all costs to divide it off. Anyway, If you have a property you would be willing to sell, please send me some details. My email is: 007txag at gmail dot com
Thanks!
VetSurg
AG
I know of 25 acres that will be coming on the market soon. It's on Tabor Road, about 1 1/2 miles off Hwy. 6. It won't be cheap, but a great place to build.
Bob Sympkins
Sent you an email
golf05
Thanks for the messages, but I am really looking for a property where I will be a little closer to college station.
Bob Sympkins
Just to clarify in case anyone else reads and sends you something, you should edit your OP and put in College Station or you will probably get more Bryan acreage.
golf05
Thanks for the suggestion.
To clarify, I am not interested in property north of HWY 21. I would consider any property south of hwy 21 that is 10 minutes or less from town.
Bob Sympkins
Yes sir. Hope you find some!
golf05
I would also consider 20-80 acres with a home already on the land.
My email is: 007txag at gmail dot com
Thanks!
2007fightintexasaggie
AG
Bob - did you have something available?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Did you see MLS# 49616646 ?

It's a little on the smaller side of what you're looking for (38 acres) but does have a house.

Seems to fit the bill.
Bob Sympkins
Yes. Haven't listed it yet. But probably will here in the next month. It's 25.29 acres. If you want some more details, email me. Thanks.

bobsympkins @ yahoo
REComBKR85
Email sent.
golf05
Ducks4Brkfast: Thanks for the information. However, I need a property that I can fit two homes on. That tract has one home already on it, and most of the remaining property is in the flood plain. If anyone has a property they would consider selling, let me know. My email is: 007TxAg at gmail dot com

golf05
A day like today makes me want to look at land. Send me some info, if you have some acreage you would sell. Email: 007TxAg at gmail dot com
Thanks!
golf05
I'm still looking for some acreage. Send me an email if you have a property you would be willing to sell. Thanks!
Email: 007TxAg at gmail dot com
golf05
bump
Kolorado Kool Aid
Take a look at this listing.
http://www.har.com/6351-s-fm-2038/sale_24194042
golf05
I am still looking for 20-80 acres. If y'all come across anything, let me know. Thanks!
Email: 007TxAg at gmail dot com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.