2007 5th Wheel For Sale

1,158 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by anscag07
anscag07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello Ags,

I would like to sell my 5th wheel travel trailer. It has been parked for the last two years and I haven't taken it anywhere, so I figured there isn't any point in hanging on to it anymore.

• 2007 Surveyor by Forest River
  • Super Slide, Rear Living Area
  • Queen Bed in Bedroom, Couch makes into a twin bed
  • Half Ton towable
  • Will include 5th Wheel Hitch, but not the bed rails

This trailer has some minor cosmetic damage inside. Also, the TV / Radio / CD / DVD console isn't working. Other than that everything worked the last time I used it. This would make a great trailer for a deer or fishing camp. I am located in Abilene, TX but would be willing to deliver it within 150 miles with an acceptable offer. I don't have any pictures of my trailer yet, but here is a link to what it would look like.

http://www.southernrvsupercenter.com/product/used-2007-forest-river-rv-surveyor-273-rl-122633-5

Low blue book value is $12,000. I am asking $9,500.
Gig Em
Corps_Ag12
AG
Can you elaborate on the damage?
anscag07
AG
I removed a section of the carpet on the stairs giong to bedroom, and have not replaced it. So the subfloor underneath is showing, on the couch and dinette some of the fabric on the cushions is a little torn.
anscag07
AG
Still interested?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.