Samsung French Door Refrigerator - $600 (Houston)

3,091 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Dr. Venkman
Dr. Venkman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For sale is a Samsung RF268ABRS/XAA 26 cu. ft. french door refrigerator. Works great, has some scratches. I have a truck and can deliver if you help load it.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/RF268ABRS/XAA

Located near NRG stadium. email charles0608ag at gmail.com

BeardofZeus01
AG
age? ice maker working? and is this one of the models that has an in door ice maker as well as one in the freezer? always inside as your primary fridge or did it spend some time in the garage as well? Thanks.
Dr. Venkman
AG
We always used it as our primary fridge inside, never in the garage. Yes, it has an icemaker in the refrigerator as well as the bottom. I replaced the top one about a year ago.
MrPlow2010
AG
Would you take $400 for it?
Wife is an Aggie
Interested... What year is it?
Dr. Venkman
AG
There may be a change of plans. We bought a new Frigidaire for a great price, but my wife thinks it's too loud. I may be selling that one instead and keeping this one. I would return it, but I'm unclear Home Depot's return policy for major appliances. Plus I can pass on the great price to any buyer. I'll keep you posted.
LilSebastian13
AG
Any update on this?
Dr. Venkman
AG
Ok, we will be keeping the Samsung. NOW for sale is a Frigidaire stainless steel 27.19 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Frigidaire-27-19-cu-ft-French-Door-Refrigerator-in-Stainless-Steel-FFHB2740PS/204160470

Same price for $600 delivered (with help). 1 week old.

I purchased it for $499 plus tax = $541. It was a price mistake that Home Depot honored. I have the receipt to Home Depot and have not registered the warranty yet so I think it can go in your name. I looked at an extended 5 year warranty and I can add that for an additional $100.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/The-Home-Depot-5-Year-Protection-Plan-for-Major-Appliances-400-550-60MA550/206596826

I think if it's not sold in a week, I'll just try to return it.
LilSebastian13
AG
I'm very interested. Do you have an email address I can reach you at?
hurricanejake02
AG
Based on the HD comments from 2014, it seems like the noise may be a Frigidaire problem that they're fixing.

If you don't want to go that route, I'm checking to see if the fiance is interested.
hurricanejake02
AG
Apparently she's very interested. If it's still available, I'd like to come take a look. I've got my own truck, wouldn't need delivery. Username at gmail dot com (email sent)
I will be the backup buyer if hurricanejake02 doesn't purchase. I'm also in Houston and have a truck. Can pick up this weekend.
aggies_2001
AG
I'm interested if the other two fall through.
Dr. Venkman
AG
sold
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.