FS: LG 55" flatscreen TV - $325 OBO

2,716 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Phat32
Phat32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling the family TV - 55" LG LCD 1080p. It's the 55LH40 model. Comes with stand and remote.

Works great, just looking to upgrade. Pic below:

PM me or email at rashertexags@gmail.com if interested. Located in Dallas area and can meet anywhere to deliver.
texpert68
AG
How old is it?
Phat32
AG
5 years
AG
I just bought a new 55" Toshiba LED tv for $399. You may want to rethink your price.
Phat32
AG
It's OBO.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
$25
Phat32
AG
It seems like I encounter the same two types of posters every time I post a classified ad on here.

Poster 1: Your price sucks (note: this poster is not remotely interested in buying the item)

Poster 2: Extremely low bid guy (thinks he's funny, also is not remotely interested in buying the item)

I try to price things fairly before I put them on here - but in the likely chance I haven't, I'm open to all offers. If I priced it too high, no one will buy it and that's on me.

The posters who treat the Classified section as their personal critiquing inbox are the worst part about this board.

To those posters I ask - why post here at all? If you are not interested in the item, why waste your time?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
it looks like im the best bid, your original post said OBO?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
oh and thats cash
lawless89
$30 all cash.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
$31.50
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
might have to postdate a check tho
RebAg13
AG
Miller $58
vondutch
Will pay $200
Phat32
AG
Sold, thanks.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
Will pay $200
for all the complaining from the OP this is a very good deal
Phat32
AG
quote:
quote:
Will pay $200
for all the complaining from the OP this is a very good deal
Thanks for your input. It's been really valuable.
redd38
AG
Some people aren't cut out for selling items on a discussion board. Those people should stick to craigslist or ebay where there isn't any public discussion.
Phat32
AG
quote:
Some people aren't cut out for selling items on a discussion board. Those people should stick to craigslist or ebay where there isn't any public discussion.
I guess I just don't get it. If it was valuable information for either side, then sure. Snarky, a-hole and sarcastic comments aren't productive here.

If I price it inaccurately, that's on me and it won't sell. It's not like I'm on here to gouge Ags.

Have had this happen on multiple posts here. Selling for $500 - "you shouldn't sell it for more than $100" - ends up selling for $450 or full price. Just a very tired bit, and I'm not sure why people waste the time.

You're probably right that I shouldn't react to it, but it's very annoying when legitimate buyers' opinions are being potentially swayed by trolls.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Stop being so senitive....Rasher
Post removed:
by user
tamustudent
AG
I see it says sold, if that falls through I will pay $200 as well.
Phat32
AG
This exact playlet happens every time I post on here, with responses from the same types of posters. That is why I ranted.

Fortunately, there are decent folks that reach out off list and end up buying the stuff posted here. Otherwise, not worth the peanut gallery.

Thank you to those with backup offers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.