FS: Aggie Ring Drawing Prints (With Diamond, Without Diamond, Gold or normal color)

2,876 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by redd38
AggieImpact
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

Are looking for the perfect Valentine's Day, birthday, or Redass gift for that Aggie in your life?

I am selling prints of my original Aggie ring drawing. I graduated from A&M in 2011 and am a part-time artist on the side of my normal job.

ALL class years are available for purchase. The cost of each ring without diamond is $40 plus $5 shipping. The cost for the diamond option is $50 plus $5 shipping.

Paper color options are white or ivory (matches A&M Diploma).

This is a great addition to your office or home and the perfect gift for any Aggie that you know!

Size is 8x10 inches and frame and mat are not included.

You can purchase a print by clicking HERE from my Etsy store. I also draw custom portraits and watercolor as well and have examples of previously commissioned pieces on the site. Please let me know If you have any requests or questions!

Thanks and Gig Em!

With Diamond

Without Diamond

Gold

Gold with Diamond

tamu2009
AG
Those are gorgeous.
AggieImpact
AG
Thank you very much tamu2009! I originally went to A&M for the Viz program and I still really enjoy getting to create artwork.

Please let me know if you have any questions or requests
AggieImpact
Spotted Ag
AG
I just sent you an email but I'll ask here as well. Is each print an original and how long does it take to produce?
redd38
AG
When you buy a print of artwork you're not buying the original.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.