Pair of matching Grayco baby car seats - free to expecting mother of twins

3,189 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by The Anchor
Towns03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our babies are 1YO now and we're transitioning to a larger rear facing style seat. It's time to find a new home for our baby seats/bases and Texags should have first shot at them. I think we have a double (in-line) stroller frame for the two seats too. If you're an expecting mother of twins (or know someone who is) we're happy to pass these along for free. We're on the west side of Houston.

the whole set up:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/townsend_h/IMG_1665_zpsamxri5wq.jpg
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
As the father of 3yo twins, bless you
End Of Message
AG
As the father of 9 month old twins, bless you.
bigjag19
AG
As the father of 1 almost 3 year old, bless all of you. Massively impressed with your ability to handle.
Towns03
AG
couple of shots for the masses:

[url=http://s109.photobucket.com/user/townsend_h/media/SAM_0476_zpsypsgiw75.jpg.html][/url]
[url=http://s109.photobucket.com/user/townsend_h/media/SAM_0583_zpshwhamxwf.jpg.html][/url]
Guitarsoup
AG
Before we had kids, my wife used to say that she would like to have twins. I think she just wanted to get out of a pregnancy. Ours are 22 months apart, I don't know how multiple parents can do it.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
Before we had kids, my wife used to say that she would like to have twins. I think she just wanted to get out of a pregnancy. Ours are 22 months apart, I don't know how multiple parents can do it.
Helps if the twins come first and you don't know any different.
End Of Message
AG
quote:
quote:
Helps if the twins come first and you don't know any different.

Bingo.
combat wombat™
AG
And then follow up with another in <2 years. That's practically triplets.
Disco Stu
AG
quote:
Our third is on the way, should be arriving about 28 months after our twins.
Guitarsoup
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
quote:
We have 10 1/2 months between our second singleton and the twins. For about 6 weeks a year I have three kids all the same age.
Betcha weren't expecting that 3rd pregnancy to be twins!!

And she got pregnant the very first time you hit it after the second kid, didn't she?
Post removed:
by user
combat wombat™
AG
Bet your oldest kid was NOT happy to have to share you with these interlopers.
Mom Class of '03,'05 and '09
S
Im not having twins but two grand babies this summer, one in June and one in July!
TechnoAg
AG
4 year old twin boy Dad here. If you can't find a new home on TexAgs, check out the Houston chapters of "Mothers of Multiples". You could post them on their forums and find a new home pretty quick.
Disco Stu
AG
I would like to revise my previous post, we found out today that our second set of twins will be arriving this summer about 28 months after our first set of twins.
Post removed:
by user
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
I would like to revise my previous post, we found out today that our second set of twins will be arriving this summer about 28 months after our first set of twins.

DOH!!

Unless fertility treatments are involved, I'm going to guess fraternal... and that his wife is one of those ladies who released multiple eggs per cycle. Disco, you may want to use extreme caution when hitting that from now on. That is assuming you don't have the doctor shut the factory down during delivery, if it's a c-section. Might want to make sure she signs consent forms in advance, if you want yo do that.
Towns03
AG
bump. still have them-
End Of Message
AG
quote:
Holy crap! Congratulations!
hopeandrealchange
As the Dad of 30 year od twins I thank you. We found out we had twins in the 7th month. Wow did our budget go out the window. Only wish we had TexAgs in 1985.
mm98
AG
My old client had quads on their first, and only, attempt to have kids. Thankfully they had a lot of family nearby.
Disco Stu
AG
Our first set are fraternal boy/girl twins via IVF. The upcoming second set are spontaneous identical boys.
The Anchor
AG
Our twins came 23 months after our first child. We were blessed by people like the OP.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.