1999 Mercury 2 stroke 115hp outboard motor. ,

1,439 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hopeandrealchange
hopeandrealchange
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Texags. I just had my old motor pulled off the house boat and a new 4 stroke installed. The old motor was running when it came off but not running good. This old motor looks almost new and was serviced back in June with tune up , water pump and all sorts of minor things. $780.00 worth of work. I have it sitting on my flat bed trailer with absolutely no use for it. Anyone want it or need it? Located in College Station.
big1russ
I'm interested. Shoot me an email at cowan.russell@gmail.com.
hopeandrealchange
email sent.
ameritech
Please send me an email

Houstonjobs2015@gmail.com
warreng
Please email me at warren.n.green@Gmail.com
Three Seasons
AG
Aggieband89@hotmail

Email info and price...here in CS.

hopeandrealchange
Guys I have talked to several ,of you and I have e-mailed a couple more. This motor needs to go. I need my trailer next week. First $200 gets it. Like I said in the original post it was running but not good. If no one wants it, it is going to scrap. I do have clean title to it in hand.
dm_tamu
AG
Can you please shoot me an email with contact info at username@yahoo.com? I'd like to discuss the motor and could probably have someone pick it up same day/next day.
hopeandrealchange
quote:
Can you please shoot me an email with contact info at username@yahoo.com? I'd like to discuss the motor and could probably have someone pick it up same day/next day.
email sent
bdavis1476
I will take the motor if you haven't already sold. You can send me text and let me know either way.

Thanks
Bryant

(254) - 534- 24 five five
hopeandrealchange
Thanks Texags for another win-win transaction. The motor sold. And I got to meet another great Ag.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.