Large BGE

5,717 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Courtesy Flush
gwellis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Located in Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas. My mother is moving and cant take this with her.

Includes Large BGE, BGE Table Cart, Ash Tool, Pizza stone, Plate Setter, and Cover. $800.00

[url=http://s136.photobucket.com/user/A91AG/media/Mobile%20Uploads/E1C0B01E-5FA2-495E-8C04-E0456F75EE68_zpstpmmsusr.jpg.html][/url]

[url=http://s136.photobucket.com/user/A91AG/media/Mobile%20Uploads/D4129820-D087-490A-A9BE-EA9F96173E87_zpsmjykt2za.jpg.html][/url]

[url=http://s136.photobucket.com/user/A91AG/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B5B6C211-B8CE-46EA-8E2A-48DA6BDE96A4_zps8e262wxa.jpg.html][/url]

[url=http://s136.photobucket.com/user/A91AG/media/Mobile%20Uploads/E18FAD0E-0BB4-48EA-8BB0-09D917AD8A45_zpsopxjormu.jpg.html][/url]

Gil '91
tamu2009
AG
good luck with sale.
afs3
I am in Fair Oaks as well. Will do $450 and pick up this weekend.
gwellis
AG
She wont take $450.00 thanks anyways.
K-Bob
AG
PM Sent
BQ92
AG
Are these really that good?
TXAGFAN
AG
quote:
Are these really that good?
Yes they are. I have a few between the house and lake house.
McLintock09
AG
Is this still available?
austinrb10
AG
Gwellis, will you please contact me since I cant pm you? If still avail..... austinrb1 at yahoo.com

Thanks!
gwellis
AG
Still available.

Texmid
AG
I wish it was in Austin.
ags4rocks
I have a friend that is located in Fair Oaks and is very interested (his just broke!). Can you please shoot me an email at josh underscore leftwich at yahoo dot com. Thanks Again!! Great looking Egg!!!

Josh
class of 99'
doubleag91
AG
What is the current asking price?
TXAGFAN
AG
quote:
I have a friend that is located in Fair Oaks and is very interested (his just broke!). Can you please shoot me an email at josh underscore leftwich at yahoo dot com. Thanks Again!! Great looking Egg!!!

Josh
class of 99'
Why did his "break"? If he purchased it new (not from someone on Craigslist) he is almost certainly covered under warranty.
ags4rocks
He dropped it while moving it during a remodel!! Sucky!
ags4rocks
BUMP!!!! STILL INTERESTED
aggiepaintrain
AG
Are these the Yeti's of grilling?
TXAGFAN
AG
These are almost certainly worth the hype. I have three and nearly everything I make people fall all over themselves to eat and take home doggie bags what little is left. It's much better than a Yeti. Anyone who has a yeti, but not a big green egg or a nice smoker has terrible priorities.
Pooh Ah
AG
Still available?
BrazosDog02
AG
quote:
He dropped it while moving it during a remodel!! Sucky!
Not sure about BGE, but my buddy did the same thing with his primo. They sent him a new one for the cost of shipping. May be worth asking BGE about it....
Bockaneer
AG
I have a couple of yeti ramblers 20 oz and a yeti cooler but they have all been gifts... This BGE fad is killing me though - trying to gauge how to join the craze... A used one like this or another brand like the Vision from Home Depot?
Third Day Pools
AG
Bockaneer - email me at PrimoGrills at yahoo and I'll send you information on Primo Grills
agcrock2005
AG
Primo's are better than BGE.

EDIT: But they're both boring as hell compared to an offset!!
Third Day Pools
AG
lol, You are right '05, just depends if you want to work or cook.
Shawdaddy
AG
Iv'e got a Primo - best money I have spent in a very long time. Wouldn't buy used - the warranty is worth it IMO.
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
lol, You are right '05, just depends if you want to work or cook.
Agreed. I might get one some day when I don't have quite as much time. Father in law has Primo XL and that thing maintains temp for 10 hours at least. I don't know how the hell they work so well but they do.
AgShaun00
AG
i got a BGE and love it. That is a good price point.
Courtesy Flush
AG
I just bought a extra large BGE and shipped it to our home overseas. I only used it once, but it worked great. I smoked meats on a Weber Smokey Mountain before and I like it as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.