WTB: Hard tonneau cover for 2013 F150

640 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 62strat
johnrth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like the title states, I'm looking for a hard bed cover for my 2013 F150. Willing to spend up to $550.
jdubd34
AG
I have the bakflip g2 for by f150, and I like it. It is hard, folds into quarters, and pretty easy to install. It's not 100% waterproof, but it is close. I think I got it for ~$650 new last year at 4 wheel parts, it may be cheaper online.
idAg09
The back flip is awesome. I have the version 'VP' which has a vinyl covering over the aluminum and it's pretty close to waterproof. I get some slight wetness in the back corners during downpours when not moving (not all downpours), but still happy with it after a couple of years. Bed is also still usable.

A hard tonneau cover with color matched paint would be pretty awesome too if you don't really use your bed
62strat
AG
I had the ford factory hard cover. The trifold. I highly reccommend it. Sorry, don't have it to sell. It was a $1000 from dealer.
Whitetail
AG
johnrth
I guess I should have clarified it more by saying I'm wanting something like a bakflip, or extang, or any other trifold or roll up cover. Not a painted fiberglass cover from leer or anything. So it isn't really customized. And trifold bed covers are the most popular bed covers now a days so it might not be that hard to find one.
62strat
AG
The trifolds are not custom. They are either 5.5' or 6.5', and either white or black, but that's it.

I don't think any of the tonneau covers are custom aside from a painted one.. They all fit either ford, chevy, dodge short box.

Not sure what Whitetail was talking about.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.