I bought two of these in late 2006/early 2007, one for myself and one for my Dad. Looking to sell both and get them out of their five year garage prison.

E35 #1(Dad's) - This thing was used more as a clothes hanger/piece of art from the beginning. It's literally brand new, transported from 2006. All the original books/accessories are still with it. Smooth as the day we put it together. $650 (paid $1299)

E35 #2 - Got about three years light to moderate use from my wife and I. Still in great shape; all reviews you will read about Sole say that they make a very reliable, long lasting machine. $550 (paid $1299)

Both have been in my Dad's garage since I started to have kids, and then moved to Denver...just couldn't ever find the extra usable space. The cheapest I could find one of these machines on ebay or craigslist is around $900; so, even taking in their age and location I think both are a steal if you're in the market for an elliptical. Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions: ajsmith1996@gmail.com.

Here are a few pictures:
Sole E35

The link to Sole's website(newest E35)-the description of the machine on their site is the same as the one in my instruction book from 2006.
Sole

Alan Smith '96