FS: 12ft Alumacraft Jon Boat with 3.5 HP Motor

1,182 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by green7
green7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
12 ft Alumacraft Jon boat in great shape, boat was manufactured nov 2008. No leaks or issues with the boat at all. Has 2 fishing seats installed that swivel. The boat also comes with a 2007 4 stroke 3.5 hp Nissan outboard motor. The motor runs great and will fire right up. I have videos I can send of the motor running. I also have a trolling motor and battery that will come with the boat. The trolling motor is old but works just fine. I have a title for the boat and motor as well as this years registration sticker. The boat located on Lake Conroe. I do not have a trailer. The motor has always been stored indoors and gas drained from the carb. I just don't use the boat much anymoe. $1400 OBO

Canyon99
green7
email sent you can take down your address
CS78
How wide is the hull across the bottom?
green7
Sorry cs78 I didn't see your question. This is the specs off the new model. 55" beam I assume it is close to the same I can measure later today.

Still for sale

green7
Bottom width is 32". Width of sides at the back of the boat is 45". Side height is 15.5".

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.