Espresso Machine

1,543 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by n_touch
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sold
careerchange05
AG
Where
n_touch
Houston
T Durden
AG
How big is this machine? H x W x D

And how long have you had it? Original owner? Heavy use?
n_touch
2nd Owner, but it came from a family member. They were not using it enough so I bought it from them.

It is used 3-4 times a week for shots, or lattes. The gasket and screen have been changed and I have an extra gasket. I back flush it weekly and use distilled water in it.

The machine itself is 13.5" x 9" x 10.5"

On the stand with the grinder it is 16.25" x 19" x 15.5"

If you have any more questions let me know.
bwynne13
T Durden
AG
Thanks for the info. You mentioned backflushing it. Does this thing require a lot of maintenance? I use a drip machine now but would really like an espresso machine.
n_touch
Not at all. When you run a shot for a drink you just run a little extra water to get any coffee off the screen and wipe the screen and gasket. I have a brush that fits it so its quick and simple.

Once a week I backflush just to make sure its staying clean. It takes about 3 minutes. You put a little detergent on the blank disk and tun the machine for about 20 seconds. It send the water through it to clean the 3 way valve at the bottom. Depending on use you should do this once a week or every two weeks.

Descaling is simple, I will probably do it before it leaves, but you just run a solution throught to break up the build up. Its best if you run distilled water to not only keep the build up down, but also to get more of the coffee flavors, instead of the flavor hidden by hard or tap water.

This is a great first machine. Its very easy to use and very forgiving as you learn to make your drinks.
n_touch
Price drop to $575 for the whole set up.
texags08
AG
Do i have to let you show me how to use it for 4 months while i come enjoy a Late at your house?
n_touch
No actually I will be moving in to your house for the 4 months and living there during the transition and training time.
texags08
AG
Even better. As long as i know the ins and outs of using this machine...
XpressAg09
AG
Incredible cross post references, gentlemen.
NoneGiven
AG
Got an email address?
n_touch
Sorry I thought I posted it. sales (@) ntouchmarketing.com.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.