Want to buy condo in College Station

3,316 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Shooter McGavin
Shooter McGavin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a condo in CS for less than $90k.

Want something to use as a gameday condo and rent out for the rest of the year.
agcrock2005
AG
It's a buyer's market for sure, so have fun with that!
CrazyAgE
quote:
Looking for a condo in CS for less than $90k.

Want something to use as a gameday condo and rent out for the rest of the year.

So how are you going to go about using it for 6 or 7 weekends and rent it out the rest of the year? Not too many people (probably no one) are going to go for the year lease but have to move out the 6 or 7 weekends you are going to want to use it
clintaggie04
AG
Spring only lease and summer lease. It's not that hard to not rent your condo for the fall.
CrazyAgE
I suppose so
Shooter McGavin
AG
quote:
Spring only lease and summer lease. It's not that hard to not rent your condo for the fall.
This.
Shooter McGavin
AG
quote:
It's a buyer's market for sure, so have fun with that!
Gee, I hadn't noticed.
clintaggie04
AG
Check Cripple Creek right behind the Tap on Harvey. We looked at a couple units there. There are also some two story two bedroom town homes directly across Harvey from the Tap that were very affordable but I don't remember what the name of the complex is.
DDMOVERS
AG
Woodstock
Texas Ag Mom
There was some reasonably priced condos on Olympia across the street from the Delta Zeta house. I have seen signs "For Sale By Owner" over there. If you need a realtor you should call Madeline Stiles. She just helped me sell my house down there a year ago. She is the BEST realtor I have ever worked with! Good Luck!
AverageAg
AG
quote:
There was some reasonably priced condos on Olympia across the street from the Delta Zeta house. I have seen signs "For Sale By Owner" over there. If you need a realtor you should call Madeline Stiles. She just helped me sell my house down there a year ago. She is the BEST realtor I have ever worked with! Good Luck!
Texas Ag Mom...or should I say, MADELINE STILES!! Very smooth self name drop/advertisement
SoTheySay
S
I know for a fact that she is not Madeline.
Texas Ag Mom
You should not assume anything. I am not MS. I live in DFW & put 2 kids thru TAMU (still have one there). I owned a house there & when I was ready to sell it I posted a "need realtor question" on the Aggieland board. There was an overwhelming response from BCS realtors wanting my business. I was looking for a referral from someone that had actually done business w/a realtor. Posted the same question on the DFW board & got a referral to MS. Went down there & met w/her & she is extremely reliable, professional & the best realtor I have ever worked with. There are something like 500 realtors in BCS. I would not want to wade thru that.
JenniferJennings
I am about to list one in Woodstock...it will be under 90K Email me at JJennings at Century21bcs.com
kwest24
I have one bedroom, one bathroom condos located at the Village on the Creek Condos. Condos start at $55,000. Email me at klwest24 at yahoo dot com.
concerned vet
I have a 1 bed 1.5 bath 815 sq ft in Woodbrook condos that I plan to sell. It is currently rented though thru July 2016. WoodBrook COA is very well managed. I can email pics if you want. I am planning to sell for 80,000.

PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
Check Cripple Creek right behind the Tap on Harvey. We looked at a couple units there. There are also some two story two bedroom town homes directly across Harvey from the Tap that were very affordable but I don't remember what the name of the complex is.

Definitely cripple creek.
rjamizon
Cripple is not the proffered nomenclature.
PrincessButtercup
AG
What is, then?
redd38
AG
Differently-Abled Creek
Shooter McGavin
AG
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.