Massey Ferguson 231/2 Tractor For Sale

2,391 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WVAggie
WVAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1995 MF 231 tractor for sale. Only 600 hours & one owner. Perkins Diesel engine. 34 pto horsepower, live pto 540 rpm. 2 wheel drive. $8,500 OBO. E-mail me at jon.colburn@syngenta.com if interested. Tractor is located near Cameron, TX. I can e-mail pictures of the tractor as well. Thanks.
WVAggie
WVAggie
AG
Bumped for the weekend crowd
jja79
AG
Have you posted this in Outdoor as well?
WVAggie
AG
I just posted this on the outdoor forum as well. Price reduced to $7,995 OBO. Thanks.
allMondjoy
Could give you $6500 cash if you really want to sell it soon?
rancher1953
I have $5300 cash money ready to buy. Just give me the word and I can meet. No loader and two wheel drive hurts your asking price a lot.
WVAggie
AG
FTABDAD & rancher 1953:

Thank you both for your offers. I plan to advertise the tractor in a couple of regional ads this week. If I don't receive an offer closer to my asking price, I might be interested. Thanks again for your offer!
allMondjoy
Help an Aggie Dad out that has two sons sucking me dry at A&M. Lucky to have $6500 to offer. Going to have to watch a few more A&M games on TV and less in person!
WVAggie
AG
FTABDAD - I hear you. I have a son at Texas A&M now, as well as a daughter in the cue! If I don't receive another offer in the next few weeks, I'll let you know. Appreciate your patience.
The Anchor
AG
Queue
WVAggie
AG
Tractor has been sold.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.