G1 Transformers Toys For Sale

4,501 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
originaltexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
very nice. sending you an email
Its Not Rocket Surgery
AG
That is an awesome collection and brought back a lot of memories. Makes me wish I had some extra discretionary income lying around but it's going to make someone awfully happy. I had about 2/3 of what you do plus a few not included here but unfortunately they all burned up in a fire at a storage facility in League City around 12 years ago. Idiot a few units down was cooking meth in his unit around 0200 and the fumes built up to a combustible level. The light timer went out and he cranked the switch around and it arced (according to the investigators); he managed to blow himself and most of my childhood memories to pieces along with a lot of other folks stuff. Felt worst for a guy who was deployed to Iraq at the time as he had stored his brand new Corvette in the same building before shipping out.
YellowPot_97
AG
If you want to get the most money for your collection, sell it piece by piece on ebay. It's a lot of work and time, but it pays off, even with their fees. On ebay I sold 13K worth of Star Wars toys and not the expensive vintage toys.
Agustus Caesar
AG
bump
Comeby!
AG
Must be getting married.
studioone

really sad thing, but I'm more of a transformer nut than this guy.. i have a lot more than that... but i need hound and mirage.... I've got all the casset tapes, all the monster bots, all g1, g2, g3, headmasters, target masters, all the combiner sets, protector bots, sea cons, arial bots, stunt icons, different colors, versions of devestator, etcetcetc i've got the head, of the head, of the head of fortress maximus... spike whitwhicky..

sad... in boxes... aint seen the light of day in years...
Nom de Plume
AG
Wow. Thanks for sharing. I had much the same collection but it got misplaced in the shuffle of moving/parent's divorcing. Same with vintage Star Wars toys. I can still remember how the TFs felt and worked in my kid hands.
Comeby!
AG
All I can tell you is that these particular transformers used to storm Castle Greyskull and consistently take down He-Man, Skelator and their mercenary army of GI Joes back in the mid 80's.
double b
AG
PM me if you're willing to sell some individually.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
If you're willing to part with just Hound... I'm a jeep guy and a transformer nut so always wanted him.
Agustus Caesar
AG
Email me at rezlesasa at gmail dot com
Agustus Caesar
AG
Email me at rezlesasa at gmail dot com
wareagle044
I have no words
DFWag84
That's truly amazing
Agustus Caesar
AG
Bump
Last price reduction to $3,750 before I try other venues. Thanks.
Texaggie7nine
That is so damn tempting....
7nine
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.