FS: King Size Mattress & Box Springs

594 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by JBLHAG03
94AggieME
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm selling a king size Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress set. It comes with the king size mattress and two twin size box springs. I am the original owner and the set was bought at Sams Club about 15 years ago. We recently got a new mattress set but the one I am selling is still in good shape and was very comfortable to sleep on. As you can see in the picture, there is some slight discoloration on the box springs, but it's strictly cosmetic. Still works fine. Asking $50 OBO.

Basically, I'm trying to get rid of it at this point. I realize most people don't want a mattress that old, but it's cheap and still in good condition for its age. Hopefully someone will be interested in it.

I live in south CS but don't have a truck to deliver it.

http://collegestation.craigslist.org/fuo/4974894260.html
JBLHAG03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry man, but you're probably going to have to spend $50 to get rid of a 15 year old mattress. We usually have ours hauled off by the company that delivers the new one. They recycle them by taking all of the stuffing out (dust mites), refilling, and donating.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.